Windows 10: Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

Discus and support Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting a Whea Uncorrectable Error when using Lightroom and/or Photoshop Creative Cloud versions and sometimes on Youtube. I did not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HoustonYank, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

I have been getting a Whea Uncorrectable Error when using Lightroom and/or Photoshop Creative Cloud versions and sometimes on Youtube. I did not have this issue in the past when I first downloaded and converted to R10. It started occurring with the update of 10 a few weeks ago.
    Don't know what else to report. Some system info below:
    Velocity Micro PC with Intel Core i7 4790@3.6 Ghz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 TI BOOST
    8 g RAM

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Dennis

:)

HoustonYank, Dec 25, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to open 80d raw on windows 10

Photoshop by default does not support RAW images, there are plugins that allow for that.

However, Adobe do have an application Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (Previously Lightroom) that is specifically for manipulating / editing RAW images before they are opened in Photoshop . . .

I hope this is the answer you are looking for!

DaveM121, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Lightroom freezing since upgrading to Windows 10

Hello Alletia,

Thank you for getting back with an update.

It seems that the problem lies with the compatibility of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom with Windows 10. Better I suggest you to get in touch with
    Adobe Photoshop Lightroom support
    team for more assistance in this regard. Hope they will guide you and assist you with the required information for fixing this issue.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

I just ran Intelburntest at high and there were no problems.

HoustonYank, Dec 25, 2016
  5. lifetec Win User
    WHEA error for a MCE fault
    This could point to hardware problem with your CPU but more often also motherboard software and monitoring software can cause this kind of BSODs.
    Your Intel xtreme tuning drivers are from XtuAcpiDriver Thu Feb 26 13:51:57 2015 update to the latest version (or remove).
    If your are using other monitoring software etc. update these too.

Update these older drivers.
    Lan network
    Realtek audio
    Intel storage driver
    Intel chipset
    from supportpage GIGABYTE - Moederbord - Socket 1150 - GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.1)

And
    Samsung Magician software
    Malwarebytes
    Acronis

busenum Fri Aug 03 11:39:13 2012
    Driver Description: Entensys UserGate VPN Bus Enumerator
    Driver Update Site: Entensys - Internet Security Solutions

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

1. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use - Similar Threads - Whea Uncorrectable Error

2. WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello,Issue: I receive BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_error consistently running routine programs Chrome, low intensity video games, etc. Background/ContextI recently installed a Ryzen 9 5900X and Noctua NH-U14S to upgrade my computer.I upgraded my BIOS but received BSOD errors,...
  3. WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello,Issue: I receive BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_error consistently running routine programs Chrome, low intensity video games, etc. Background/ContextI recently installed a Ryzen 9 5900X and Noctua NH-U14S to upgrade my computer.I upgraded my BIOS but received BSOD errors,...
  4. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting this error on my computer a few weeks ago and can't figure out what's causing it or how to make it stop. I've read several forums and have been through multiple trouble shooting steps and so far nothing has helped. Even after reinstalling windows the error...
  5. Whea Uncorrectable Error

Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hello, I've reseated my RAM, wiped my pc and clean installed windows 5 times, reset my motherboard, updated my drivers and pretty much anything else you get told to do by google and I still keep crashing from this error. It seems to only happen if I have a web browser open....
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error

WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Helo, I recently bought a new computer but i did not get a new graphic card so im still using the RX 580, but other components are completly new and this is all of them : PSU : Fractral Design ION+ 860 W CPU : Ryzen 5900x MOBA : MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM : G.SKILL TridentZ Royal...
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA uncorrectable error: My laptop keeps appear this error in this few weeks, is it about hardware problem or software? Since my laptop surface laptop is only 3 years old, I don't hope that it is about hardware problem....
  8. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: hey all, after fresh windows 10 USB media creation tool install on my hp envy 13t link to the support page here, i have been experiencing this error. i have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, firmware, bios, etc. i had 0 issues with this laptop until i...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a
  10. Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom: I have been a subscriber to Microsoft for several years and my subscription included photoshop and Lightroom. And I have paid for these apps. To make a long story short my computer got hit with a bad virus and I had to scrub the whole disc drive. Now I'm trying to reinstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea_uncorrectable_error adobe