Windows 10: Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

Discus and support Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting a Whea Uncorrectable Error when using Lightroom and/or Photoshop Creative Cloud versions and sometimes on Youtube. I did not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HoustonYank, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

I have been getting a Whea Uncorrectable Error when using Lightroom and/or Photoshop Creative Cloud versions and sometimes on Youtube. I did not have this issue in the past when I first downloaded and converted to R10. It started occurring with the update of 10 a few weeks ago.
    Don't know what else to report. Some system info below:
    Velocity Micro PC with Intel Core i7 4790@3.6 Ghz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 TI BOOST
    8 g RAM

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Dennis

:)

HoustonYank, Dec 25, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to open 80d raw on windows 10

Photoshop by default does not support RAW images, there are plugins that allow for that.

However, Adobe do have an application Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (Previously Lightroom) that is specifically for manipulating / editing RAW images before they are opened in Photoshop . . .

I hope this is the answer you are looking for!

DaveM121, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Lightroom freezing since upgrading to Windows 10

Hello Alletia,

Thank you for getting back with an update.

It seems that the problem lies with the compatibility of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom with Windows 10. Better I suggest you to get in touch with
    Adobe Photoshop Lightroom support
    team for more assistance in this regard. Hope they will guide you and assist you with the required information for fixing this issue.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

I just ran Intelburntest at high and there were no problems.

HoustonYank, Dec 25, 2016
  5. lifetec Win User
    WHEA error for a MCE fault
    This could point to hardware problem with your CPU but more often also motherboard software and monitoring software can cause this kind of BSODs.
    Your Intel xtreme tuning drivers are from XtuAcpiDriver Thu Feb 26 13:51:57 2015 update to the latest version (or remove).
    If your are using other monitoring software etc. update these too.

Update these older drivers.
    Lan network
    Realtek audio
    Intel storage driver
    Intel chipset
    from supportpage GIGABYTE - Moederbord - Socket 1150 - GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.1)

And
    Samsung Magician software
    Malwarebytes
    Acronis

busenum Fri Aug 03 11:39:13 2012
    Driver Description: Entensys UserGate VPN Bus Enumerator
    Driver Update Site: Entensys - Internet Security Solutions

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

1. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use - Similar Threads - Whea Uncorrectable Error

2. Whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea uncorrectable error: I keep crashing and I have this error I also have the dump fires. Heres a link to my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpyuOJlXXWgpAYFhuqYrv5cy-r0 A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent...
  3. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: I keep crashing and I have this error I also have the dump fires. Heres a link to my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpyuOJlXXWgpAYFhuqYrv5cy-r0 A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error Crash

Whea Uncorrectable Error Crash: Hello my computer has been crashing intermittently for a few months now. I can't seem to fix it so I come here. I'll try to give you all the information I can. If you need anything else please tell me where I can find it for you. The PC crashes to a blue screen "WHEA...
  5. BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Has anybody experienced this terrible stop code? If so what was your fix. I’m currently getting this over and over while my pc is NOT under load. It only happens if I’m just idling on the desktop or have chrome open. If I have a game running then it doesn’t happen at all....
  6. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA uncorrectable error: Hi, i'm currently experiencing WHEA uncorrectable errors while playing DOTA 2 on my PC, i've tested other games and this error only occurs when i'm playing DOTA 2. I've already run windows memory diagnostics tool, intel processor diagnostic tool, redownload and reinstalling...
  7. Whea uncorrectable error

Whea uncorrectable error: It started about a week ago, when I'm on roblox for 15 or 20 minutes I get a blue screen and the error code 'whea uncorrectable error', and then my laptop resets. I've gone to support several times and none of them have been able to fix the problem. My drivers are up to date...
  8. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often now. I have run diagnostics on RAM, SSD, CPU and GPU and all pass. Also reset, scanned and ran DISM repair on OS and found no...
  9. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Mornin all , I don't know if this is the right forum I want , but most times I try to burn a dvd I get a blue screen with whea uncorrectable error and my computer re-starts . Its been the same with when I try to burn blu-rays for a while now , the dvd's were burning ok . Now...
  10. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Hi I recently installed Battlefield 4 and about a hour or so playing it, I get BSOD with the error "whea uncorrectable error", every single time playing it. I haven't OC'd anything and have never had this kind of BSOD before. thanks! 35990

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea_uncorrectable_error adobe