Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, At random times while my PC is on, I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD which shuts down the PC. My PC is a Dell T3500. Atached are the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by salmanon, Jun 9, 2017.

1. salmanon Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10

Hi,

At random times while my PC is on, I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD which shuts down the PC. My PC is a Dell T3500. Atached are the dump files.
    Attachment 138827

:)

salmanon, Jun 9, 2017
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Jun 9, 2017
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Getting a blue screen of randomly after it's been on for a while but I can start up just fine in safe mode with no crashes.

No overclocks as far as I know, and the PC is relatively new (only 2 months old)

Any idea what could be causing this?

Dump files here:

Dropbox - 032918-5812-01.dmp

Conan Dufour, Jun 9, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

axe0, Jun 9, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Please update........what is the status of your bsod?

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

2. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  3. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  4. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error"

BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error": I've been getting BSOD a lot recently past few weeks. Each time was playing a game. Every time it BSOD it unable to create any dump files in C:\Windows.Here is the Event Viewer System logs.SystemLogs.evtx...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectable error windows 10 asus PZ277