Windows 10: WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error | hal.dll, acpiex.sys, ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error | hal.dll, acpiex.sys, ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my computer as normal last month and would get these sporadic crashes. Last week my system gave me the error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jam2211, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Jam2211 Win User

WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error | hal.dll, acpiex.sys, ntoskrnl.exe

I was using my computer as normal last month and would get these sporadic crashes. Last week my system gave me the error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error. My system would sometimes crash before I could even log in. I have reinstalled win 10 and necessary drivers and the problem still persists. I have tried a new mechanical drive instead of my SSD and even tried running off internal graphics and swapping ram to see if on of the sticks are bad. I have no Idea what the problem could be. In safe mode, I ran AIDA64 for over an hour no problem. When I examined the files the errors these stood out over all the crashes: hal.dll, acpiex.sys, ntoskrnl.exe.

Here is the link to the dump files: Dropbox - Minidump
    (Sorry I am posting them via dropbox, I am unable to use my system as is keeps crashing)
    Thanks in advance!

:)

Jam2211, Jan 23, 2017
  2. B.solly95 Win User

Windows 10 crashing

update just had another crash this time it was the same ntoskrnl.exe

but also a tm.sys

no mention of the hal.dll

B.solly95, Jan 23, 2017
  3. BSOD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR windows10

I have lots of this... mostly after suspension but from time to time (they become more and more each day)... in the beginning I had no trouble at all

I do include Dump file

Thanks a lot in advance for any possible help

hal.dll hal.dll+5c20 0x82664000 0x826c2000 0x0005e000 0x55a85cb7 17/07/2015 02.39.03 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    10.0.10240.16392 (th1_st1.150716-1608) Microsoft Corporation C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+19ab5e 0x82000000 0x82664000 0x00664000 0x563ad018 05/11/2015 04.42.16 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System
    10.0.10240.16590 (th1_st1.151104-1714) Microsoft Corporation C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

claudio di to, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Golden Win User

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe000d8a50028, f2000bc0, 10005}[/quote] 0x124's are typically related to a hardware issue and can only be isolated by stress testing the major components.

If overclocking, reset all overclocks back to their default settings and then follow these:

RAM - run for a minimum of 8 consecutive passes
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM

CPU
    Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU

Video - run the FURMARK test for 20mins
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test

Storage - run the SHORT test using the DOS version
    SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note : some tutorials link to our sister site SevenForums - we haven't had a chance yet to get them all ported across into the Windows 10 forum.

Golden, Jan 23, 2017
Thema:

1. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error | hal.dll, acpiex.sys, ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error hal dll

2. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  5. Download individual Microsoft Windows files (exe, dll, sys) from Microsoft with Winbindex

in Windows 10 News
    Download individual Microsoft Windows files (exe, dll, sys) from Microsoft with Winbindex: Winbindex is a new web service designed to provide users with options to download (some) binary files in different versions from Microsoft servers. The service focuses on some file types, e.g. .exe, .dll, and .sys files, and Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The...
  6. Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys

Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys: Hi all, I've tried a lot of solutions on my own / researched in order to fix this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. The error occurs often when I am streaming games or using zoom. I can't explain what the catalyst is for the issue but it will occur anywhere...
  7. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error // hal.dll AND rt64.sys

WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error // hal.dll AND rt64.sys: Hi all, I've tried a lot of solutions on my own / researched in order to fix this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. The error occurs often when I am streaming games or using zoom. I can't explain what the catalyst is for the issue but it will occur anywhere...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Windows=HAL ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows=HAL ?: I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months...