Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly after fresh install

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly after fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a lenovo thinkpad T450s a little over a month ago and added Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (BLS8G3N169ES4) and MyDigitalSSD 128GB Super Boot Eco... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ImSteevin, Aug 3, 2015.

1. ImSteevin Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly after fresh install

I bought a lenovo thinkpad T450s a little over a month ago and added Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (BLS8G3N169ES4) and MyDigitalSSD 128GB Super Boot Eco Drive 42mm SATA III 6G M.2 (MDM242-SBe-128). I've been running fine until I updated to Windows 10, but over the last few days I've gotten several WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR blue screens, and was eventually getting them on every restart. I did fresh installs of Windows 10 twice, but am having the same problems.
    I installed updates via the lenovo system update software and windows update. I have removed and reseated my ram and M.2 SSD. I have run Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostics, Chkdsk on all drives, Lenovo's UEFI hardware tests, and the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and all have shown no errors. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated, I've done everything I can think of beyond looking at sending the machine in for hardware repairs.

Here are my logs as requested on the guide
    Attachment 28258

:)

ImSteevin, Aug 3, 2015

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Random/More often when playing games

Hello,

I've had my build for almost 2 years now, and for some reason (after I installed my new RX480) my pc is starting to, randomly, going into BSOD : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Sometimes it happens in a row, for like 4 times, and then it stops. I already replaced my CPU thermal paste and all that stuff, also bought a new PSU, and yet it is still happening quite a lot now.

Can you please help me?

LopesNelson_1, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 and while installing" WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" stops installation (On a different Computer)

Help!

I had the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my pc and was looking for a solution. So online I found a discussion page that said to re-install windows and then re-install all of my drivers to get rid of the problem completely. After the first stage of re-installation,
    it went to "Installing Windows" and then the percentage of being ready. Then it did a usual two restarts but after the second restart it went to "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" therefore stopping the installation and resetting it. After it restarts from the error
    it goes back to the same process of the two restarts and then the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" appears again then creating a loop and making the Windows installation impossible. I don't know what to do because this is such a rare situation so there is nothing
    on the web to stop this.

LyndonPeters, Aug 3, 2015
  4. ImSteevin Win User

Still having this issue after several installs, here is a more recent set of logs

ImSteevin, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly after fresh install - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly fresh

2. Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install: I really need some help on this.AMD Ryzen 7 3600, 16GB Ram, Biostar B450MH motherboard. motherboard set to defaults.I don't have spare parts, so I want to make the best decision on what to try first.I get random BsOD with varying error messages Kernal Security Check Failure,...
  3. Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install: I really need some help on this.AMD Ryzen 7 3600, 16GB Ram, Biostar B450MH motherboard. motherboard set to defaults.I don't have spare parts, so I want to make the best decision on what to try first.I get random BsOD with varying error messages Kernal Security Check Failure,...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on a fresh installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on a fresh installation: MB: Aorus B560m Pro CPU: i5 11400f RAM: Ballistix 2x8 3200 GPU: 6600 XT SSD: T-Force Cardea Z44L Can't download Windows 10, every time same error. Tried playing with RAM, cleared CMOS. I've also made different USB windows installers, in case smth was corrupted. No results....
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on new hardware with fresh windows install

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on new hardware with fresh windows install: Hello all, I am getting a bit desperate, I really hope someone could help me come think of anything I haven't tried yet. Long story short: Got a new system 3 weeks ago: Mainboard: Asus X570-Plus TUF GAMING Memory: G.Skill 32 GB DDR4-3600 F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Trident Z...
  6. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, the last almost 2 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older.The same things happened. Any idea what may happening ? I'm really frustrated with this!...
  7. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, the last almost 5-6 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. They seem to be focused probably on the graphics card drivers....I think. My VGA is an Asus ATI FX480 8Gb card. I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older, clean...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random: Hello everyone, This has been bugging me for nearly a year now, I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random, I've tried a fair few things, it's had a APU RMA (initially thought it was a Graphics issue), I've had both RAM sticks out indivually to see if it was one...
  9. Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: It's been a week. Happens about 5 times already. Randomly And don't even show the BSOD, PC just crashes with a White or Dark Gray screen. I just see after PC restart in the Minidump folder: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Attachment 116734 74608
  10. Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR new Windows Install. Random times

Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR new Windows Install. Random times: I cannot isolate the issue. Im stuck between either the GPU or SSD as the PC worked prior with a different GPU and SSD. I only have the other SSD the GPU is sold. This has happened during gaming or just surfing the web. This has happened during OS install. I'm at a loss....