Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaptopProblems, Jan 18, 2016.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

Hello!

I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to happen randomly. Sometimes it happens but other times no error occurs.

Thank you!

Attachment 59553

:)

LaptopProblems, Jan 18, 2016
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

As you have mentioned you only face this issue while playing CSGO and planetside 2 games. This issue used to occur on Windows 8.1 as well Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the graphic driver and check if you face this issue. You can also check with the game manufactures whether they have released any patches files on this game.

How to update drivers:

1. Press Windows key+X.

2. Select device manager.

3. Right click on the driver and select update.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

You can also check this link below for more information:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Jan 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

Please uninstall MSI software, MSI software is known for causing bluescreens (sometimes).

Please update/reinstall Malwarebytes and Norton, both are using old drivers.

You might need to prepare for returning your laptop, a 0x124 is known for being caused by hardware errors.

5. I have deleted Norton (it was a free trial) and Malwarebytes is up to date now.

Should I delete all software by MSI? Some of the software seems important, like Battery Calibration and Boot Configure.

LaptopProblems, Jan 19, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    It is all bloatware, pre-installed software that is usually poorly coded, causes problems because of the poor code and is usually unwanted.
    You can safely remove them.

7. Alright, I have removed all of MSI's bloatware, hopefully that will fix the problem. I will let you know if I get another BSOD.

LaptopProblems, Jan 19, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

If you still get bluescreens, I think you need to return your laptop if it is again a 0x124(WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) because there would then be a great chance for hardware damage.

9. So far I haven't gotten any BSODs, I think the problem might be fixed! Thanks for the help! *Smile

LaptopProblems, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Playing Games

2. Lenovo crashes when playing games WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo crashes when playing games WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello. My computer has been malfunctioning for a while now. Whenever I play games like Team Fortress 2 it seems to give me a blue screen after a certain amount of time. No idea why. I play the game off of a SSD, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it....
  3. Lenovo crashes when playing games WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo crashes when playing games WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello. My computer has been malfunctioning for a while now. Whenever I play games like Team Fortress 2 it seems to give me a blue screen after a certain amount of time. No idea why. I play the game off of a SSD, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it....
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games: I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into...
  5. While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I am facing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games. Did everything Updated BIOS, New Thermal Paste, cleaned whole PC parts, replaced RAM sticks.R5 3600M/b MSi B4503-pro VDH MaxGpu 1070Adata XPG 256GB SX 6000NvmeAdata XPG DDR4 8 GB 3000Mhz X 2 RAMDMP file...
  6. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error: The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the graphics card and i cant seem to make it stop. i will link 3 dump files from yesterday anda file with my computer specs...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!: So i keep BSODing with a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" whenever i have been trying to play games for the past two days. Happens on all games from ones i can run easily to ones that the PC struggles with, all take around 30-45 minutes before BSOD So far i have made sure my...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea while playing games

2. whea uncorrectable error when playing a game

3. whea uncorrectable error message happens when i play video games 2019