Windows 10: whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After booting it shows this error : whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language. 34132 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jk22, Dec 16, 2015.

1. jk22 Win User

whea_uncorrectable_error

After booting it shows this error : whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language.

:)

2. How to fix windows 10 whea_uncorrectable_error

Hello,

How can I fix whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10.

DanielSandoval1, Dec 16, 2015
  3. IT Guy Viki, Dec 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

whea_uncorrectable_error

5. jk22 Win User
    I cant login to Windows 10 thatswhy I asked. Furthermore, I get this error every time and cant login to Windows.

6. axe0 New Member
    You are not giving very much details, but we can try a few things.
    Please try booting in safe mode somehow.
    The tutorial shows some options where some aren't available for you.

7. jk22 Win User
    Well I switched to Windows 7 so I think I leave this thread.

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

whea_uncorrectable_error

1. whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - whea_uncorrectable_error

2. Windows Update causing Whea_uncorrectable_error (code 0xc000000F)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update causing Whea_uncorrectable_error (code 0xc000000F): For the last couple months, I get a blue screen of death with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while my pc was idle or when trying to reboot. I was scared at first of this error but I came to understand that going back to an old save of windows is fixing it... temporarily,...
  3. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello Everyone, i hope this doesn’t take much of your time but it will be appriciated. I get a blue screen crash for multiple processes, and makes it to where windows wont boot anymore. It forces me to start a system restore. i create restore points frequently due to this...
  4. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.: I've had this issue for a couple days now, but today is a really bad day for it. It started after enabling my xmp profile which I have done in the past, but still with blue screens, so I would disable it. It is currently disabled and has been for a couple days, but I'm still...
  5. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  6. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - XPS 9570 - INTEL 630 Graphics

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - XPS 9570 - INTEL 630 Graphics: XPS 15 9570 (2018) - 10 months old - Stock setup i7-8750H,16GB RAM, 1050Ti 4GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K Touch SYSTEM BIOS: 1.13.0 - CURRENT OS: 1903 - 29/08/2019 - 18362.418 Hi Guys, I have a strange thing happening with my XPS 9570 and I am seeking some help. Been at this for...
  7. New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello there, I have built a new computer a few days ago and I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in random intervals. I am attaching the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_PdoxExqOkrC6o6cm1WPBcfXDs?e=fvA7HZ My PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (Stock Wraith Stealth cooler) GPU:...
  8. BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll

BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll: On Wed 30/10/2019 16:04:55 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\103019-9875-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x47FE8) Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFD78E2607F028, 0xBA000000, 0x11000402)...
  9. Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll

Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll: Hi there, Here's the link for my mini dump file - https://upload.cat/3c1a6d42e89f8f7c The MEMORY.DMP is a bit too big for me to upload. Is the mini dump file okay? Here is the WhoCrashed report: On Wed 30/10/2019 16:04:55 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...