Windows 10: whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all , I get a BSOD and the error whea_uncorrectable_error , when I try to burn a dvd . I will upload the folder . Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NettleWarbler, Jul 8, 2018.

1. whea_uncorrectable_error

Hello all , I get a BSOD and the error whea_uncorrectable_error , when I try to burn a dvd . I will upload the folder . Thank you .DESKTOP-DMDI4MK-08_07_2018_135749_04.zip

:)

NettleWarbler, Jul 8, 2018

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jul 8, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

whea_uncorrectable_error

Whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

Hello,

If you receive a blue screen error, it means that your PC has shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from losing any data. When you see WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware have caused the blue screen error. We suggest that you check if your
    device has all the latest updates installed including drivers for your device, here's how:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, and then click
      Check for Updates.

David Haz, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

whea_uncorrectable_error

1. whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - whea_uncorrectable_error

2. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  3. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  4. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  6. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  7. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  9. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Ryzen 9 5900x: Hello all! Before I decide to ship out my cpu for RMA, I was wondering if anyone could come to a fix for this issue I’ve been having since I received the cpu. So when core performance boost is on as well as precision boost overdrive my computer will boot up fine, until i...