Windows 10: when browsing with Edge browser often get script stopped errors

Discus and support when browsing with Edge browser often get script stopped errors in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With Win10 Often I get, while browsing with Edge browser, get script stopped errors. I then stop using Edge and go back to the Win Browser that is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by retiredat44, Sep 17, 2015.

1. when browsing with Edge browser often get script stopped errors

With Win10 Often I get, while browsing with Edge browser, get script stopped errors. I then stop using Edge and go back to the Win Browser that is still carried over from Win 8.1 That browser hardly ever has error problems. It is like Edge is very buggy. Anyone else have the same results with Win10? *Sad

This term is the best explanation of what happens when using browser.. "constant "unresponsive script" errors and the hangups"

:)

retiredat44, Sep 17, 2015

2. Long-running script/ applications get stalled

Hello Sirs

I have downloaded Windows 10 as free up-gradation. I am also using Microsoft Edge.

My Problem:

In the process of browsing the sites they get stalled. I get the following messages:

Example: Twitter is not responding because of ""Long-run- Script"' with a button""Stop Script"

"

Similarly for others: Facebook/CNN/Outlook/etc

Result: Browsing hs become a nightmare...Kindly help me thanks

ShridharaShetty, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Hotmail / Outlook Response Times

Hi Anju

1. I am accessing Hotmail via my computer - using Microsoft Edge or Firefox. I am using Windows 10, so am not using IE.

2. Yes I am facing the same problem in either browser.

This is the script that is running:

Script: https://a.gfx.ms/Share_pm48lc6SUAWaxmP7q6vkVw2.js:3

The error message displays in Edge and once I stop the script the performance eventually improves, but in Firefox Hotmail doesn't respond at all.

TerezaMurphy, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

when browsing with Edge browser often get script stopped errors

1. when browsing with Edge browser often get script stopped errors - Similar Threads - browsing Edge browser

2. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  3. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  4. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  6. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...
  7. unable to browse the internet in anything but the edge browser

unable to browse the internet in anything but the edge browser: I have a fresh install of windows 10 pro. after installing, the first thing I did was install chrome. and it worked until I installed updates to windows, after that only edge was able to brows websites. edge works windows update works battle.net works chrome does not...
  8. MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing: It has become a pain with the Edge browser refreshing. It happens when I move to the "next page" that's not the end of the world, but often the refresh brings me back to the starting page. Searched for others having the same issue, and it looks like I am alone. Chrome...
  9. MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing: It has become a pain with the Edge browser refreshing. It happens when I move to the "next page" that's not the end of the world, but often the refresh brings me back to the starting page. Searched for others having the same issue, and it looks like I am alone. Chrome...
  10. Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data: When Microsoft’s Edge browser arrived this summer alongside Windows 10, it was seen as a major step forward, incorporating new features like Cortana Assist alongside tricks that had become popular elsewhere, like Reading List and the new InPrivate browsing mode. But now,...