Windows 10: When computer boots up

Discus and support When computer boots up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When my computer boots up now, it is showing my email address and is asking me for my password. I don't want that because others are going to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ventanasguy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. When computer boots up

When my computer boots up now, it is showing my email address and is asking me for my password.

I don't want that because others are going to be using it here at home.

I don't want any restrictions for accessing this pc.

How do I get rid of the requirement to enter my email password?

Thanks in advance!!

p.s. same thing happens when I restart or wake it up from sign out.... it asks for my password.

:)

ventanasguy, Jul 29, 2015

2. When my computer boots up it shows wrong username or password

Hello Aurimas,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community.

To be able to assist you better, kindly provide us a screenshot of the login screen which you are referring to. The detail might help us to identify on the exact issue.

Here's how to post a screenshot in your query.

Ref: How to include a screenshot in your post

Note: Edit any personal details from the screenshot using any image editing software to
    avoid personal information content.

Write to us with the required information for us to be able to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 29, 2015
  3. When my computer boots up it shows wrong username or password

Original Title: Issues related to log in.

Hello, I'm having a problem with users. I have 2 users for me and my family. When my computer boots up it shows wrong username or password (don't need anything to choose). When I wait about 2-3 minutes it goes right to my own user. If I press try again it
    goes to bad profile. There's also 2 more options in left bottom. There's my own user and family. Luckly I can press right into them and it jumps to my own user, but this is very annoying to always press on my own profile or wait 3 minutes. How can I get rid
    of this bugged user? If you can, please help me.

Sorry for my English.

When computer boots up [​IMG]

When computer boots up [​IMG]

Aurimas Dusevičius, Jul 29, 2015
  4. When computer boots up

ventanasguy, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

When computer boots up

1. When computer boots up - Similar Threads - computer boots

2. Boot error randomly when turning on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot error randomly when turning on computer: Tried to turn on my computer and it returned 0xc000000f, it had turned off while I was reading up on the error and returned 0xc000000d. Not entirely sure what the next step to take is...
  3. Boot error randomly when turning on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot error randomly when turning on computer: Tried to turn on my computer and it returned 0xc000000f, it had turned off while I was reading up on the error and returned 0xc000000d. Not entirely sure what the next step to take is...
  4. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  5. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  6. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  8. Computer freezes during system boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during system boot up: I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop model# G513QM that has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor that operates on Windows 11. I had been playing a game online that was being a little laggy so I decided to restart my computer. Upon doing so the system now freezes at the Republic of...
  9. Computer freezes during system boot up

Computer freezes during system boot up: I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop model# G513QM that has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor that operates on Windows 11. I had been playing a game online that was being a little laggy so I decided to restart my computer. Upon doing so the system now freezes at the Republic of...
  10. WIndows XP Computer cant boot

WIndows XP Computer cant boot: When i turn on the computer i see the windows xp logo, and then its a black screen.When i go to safe mode it tries to make me activate winodws, which cant happen because its in safe mode.My computer came with XP so i do not have the disc to restore it.Prior to this, i tried...