Windows 10: When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

Discus and support When did I put Windows 10 on my computer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can find out when did I put Windows 10 on my computer? 49305 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lostsoul65, May 4, 2016.

1. When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

Does anyone know how I can find out when did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

:)

lostsoul65, May 4, 2016
  2. jimforjzs Win User

windows 10 did not put my programs back on my computer. ie software I bought and put on like office. how do I get them back?

windows **** up again and again and again........

I hate those people......

I put windows 10 on my computer and it did not put my programs back on it. Like the office software and more.. I am pissed off.

how do I get it back?

assbites force us to upgrade to **** they dont have ready.....morons.......

jimforjzs, May 4, 2016
  3. windows 10 did not put my programs back on my computer. ie software I bought and put on like office. how do I get them back?

If you were running Office Starter 2010, its not compatible with Windows 10.

Also, if you perform an in place upgrade, apps and personal files will be preserved.

Andre Da Costa, May 4, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

Between Last July and now? Unless you were an insider ...

I mean seriously, you don't remember the approximate time you upgraded?

Is there a specific reason that you need this?

RWOne, May 4, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, May 4, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Open an admin command prompt paste in:
    Code: systeminfo | find /i "install date"[/quote]
    When did I put Windows 10 on my computer? [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  7. badrobot Win User
    Browse your C drive and look for a folder with the oldest " Date modified" date and that is probably the answer you are looking for. *Smile

badrobot, May 4, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

How about the Windows folder properties date?

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    My Windows folder properties shows: Friday, ‎30 ‎October, ‎2015, ‏‎07:28:30, about when I finally did a clean install after upgrading last summer*Biggrin
    So far this seems like the most reliable time/date.

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  10. Berton Win User
    When did I put Windows 10 on my computer? [​IMG]
    [/quote] A simple batch file I use, have it stored on a Thumb drive:

systeminfo | find /i "install date"
    pause

I put it in Notepad and saved with name dateinstalled but that could be anything, might not use Date by itself as that is a DOS command.

Berton, May 4, 2016
  11. chad7550662, May 5, 2016
  12. CountMike New Member
    Insider version shows last upgrade date.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. When did I put Windows 10 on my computer? - Similar Threads - did put computer

2. I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...: I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and will not power up now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-asked-to-put-these-letters-and-numbers-in/ba4cf264-697a-49b4-b0cf-d84e4b8db950
  3. I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...: I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and will not power up now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-asked-to-put-these-letters-and-numbers-in/ba4cf264-697a-49b4-b0cf-d84e4b8db950
  4. I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and...: I was asked to put these letters and numbers in A1B2C3, I did and my computer shut off and will not power up now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-asked-to-put-these-letters-and-numbers-in/2c3ceea1-3c3d-4233-84f2-4f773521bf2b
  6. Computer crashes when I put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer crashes when I put it to sleep: So I usually put my pc to sleep using the win+x menu, but lately, I've noticed that my PC will turn itself off before it actually goes to sleep. The screen turns black and the PC tower will run for about 5 minutes before shutting down. When I check the event logs this is what...
  7. Computer crashes when I put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when I put it to sleep: So I usually put my pc to sleep using the win+x menu, but lately, I've noticed that my PC will turn itself off before it actually goes to sleep. The screen turns black and the PC tower will run for about 5 minutes before shutting down. When I check the event logs this is what...
  8. Computer crashes when I put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My Computer did a power recovery and put my computer to factory??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    My Computer did a power recovery and put my computer to factory??: I must have done something in error as my Yahoo emails started to delete "All emails" I immediately clicked cancel and forced a shutdown.. Usually this had no ill effects - Just "normal" start up afterwards. but this time something was not "normal" and it took a very long...
  10. Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer: How can I get the Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sticker-to-put-on-my-computer/b0dcaca4-1b38-48ef-91bb-398ce52e8a12"