Windows 10: when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar

Discus and support when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When edge is not full screen there isn't a way to scroll from side to side. Shouldn't there be a scroll bar? 35801 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BRKING, Dec 31, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar

When edge is not full screen there isn't a way to scroll from side to side. Shouldn't there be a scroll bar?

:)

BRKING, Dec 31, 2015

2. Is there a way to get the full screen start menu to act more like win 8 start screen.

I have it already in full screen mode, but that still has it scrolling in the wrong direction etc. Trying to get it to scroll horizontally so I don't bump into the new hot keys on the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to change that? Or if there is
    not, is there a way to get that black bar only to appear when I flick down from the top edge or up from the bottom edge of the screen?

Daphne Pfister, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Dissapearing vertical scroll bar on IE11

Hi,

Which scroll bar are you referring to in the start menu?

Are you referring to the scroll bar when you select 'All apps' or the scroll shown along the tiles in tablet mode (full screen mode)?

Bennet Martin, Dec 31, 2015
  4. dburne Win User

Mine has one, it is kind of narrow down at the bottom but it is there. The color kind of blends in as well so it is easy to overlook.

dburne, Dec 31, 2015
  5. BRKING Win User
    Theres not one on mine. Did you have to turn on a setting somewhere? I just noticed it the past few days. Here's a screen shot of my browser.
    when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar [​IMG]

BRKING, Dec 31, 2015
  6. dburne Win User
    Nope it was just there, I just installed Windows 10 this past Saturday though.

when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar [​IMG]

dburne, Dec 31, 2015
  7. dburne Win User
    Looks like maybe you have extended your task bar height and that might be covering it? Just a guess.

dburne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar - Similar Threads - Edge full screen

2. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  3. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  4. Microsoft Edge screen goes black when scrolling

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge screen goes black when scrolling: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is one of the best web browsers ever developed by the company. A lot of people have switched to Microsoft Edge as their primary web browser today. The application comes with security enhancements that assure users of a safe browsing experience. In...
  5. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  6. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  7. Volume bar missing when i'm in full screen games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume bar missing when i'm in full screen games: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killazZooM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwc2o9/volume_bar_missing_when_im_in_full_screen_games/
  8. missing scroll bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing scroll bar: missing scroll bar on right side of windows screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-scroll-bar/d2eed655-a1cc-47c3-af67-14b1ffe4bc74
  9. Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?: How do I turn off the scroll bars in Microsoft Edge browser? I've turned them off individually within certain apps such as Word, but I want to completely turn them off in edge. Thanks submitted by /u/james1758 [link] [comments]...
  10. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 in my browser my current page isnt full screen

2. edge full screen isnt full screen