Windows 10: When Excel 2007 starts Windows Installer also starts

Discus and support When Excel 2007 starts Windows Installer also starts in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, after upgrading from Win7 Ultimate with Office 2007 to Won10 pro, every time I star Excel or Word or PowerPoint the Windows Installer screen... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by PauloLib, Oct 23, 2015.

1. PauloLib Win User

When Excel 2007 starts Windows Installer also starts

Hi,

after upgrading from Win7 Ultimate with Office 2007 to Won10 pro, every time I star Excel or Word or PowerPoint the Windows Installer screen appears and then asks for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 Development Edition.ENU disk.

How can this be solved?

Thanks.

:)

PauloLib, Oct 23, 2015

2. excel 2007 in windows 10

hi all

I have installed office 2007 in windows 10. Every item work well, but when I click a file *.xlsx (or other excel files) starts excel 16 and asks me to submit the new product. What can I do to start excel 2007?

Thank You, Dario

Dario Galasso, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Gino Des Win User
    when the computer starts and also when i open windows defender it shows error msg . the msg is

We appreciate you for getting back to us and for providing the screenshot of the error message. Regarding clean boot, a clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help us determine if the issue
    is caused by a startup program or service.

Regarding the issue with the Windows Store, we suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to update again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you create a new user account and check if you will encounter the same error message. For steps on how to create a new user account, refer to the following link:

Create a local user account in Windows 10

If the error message does not persist in the new user account, the current user account might be corrupted.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further. 

Gino Des, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

run a repair install of office 2007 on windows 10 OS

5. PauloLib Win User
    Thanks Kyhi tried that but repair finished with'Unable to repair'

PauloLib, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. When Excel 2007 starts Windows Installer also starts - Similar Threads - Excel 2007 starts

2. Windows installer is not starting, and it is also not modifiable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer is not starting, and it is also not modifiable.: when i start my windows installer on services.msc, it is saying windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer. Error 216: 0xd8. I am using 64 bit OS. Due to this, I am unable to install some needed apps on my pc. what should i do?I saw an online...
  3. Windows installer is not starting, and it is also not modifiable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer is not starting, and it is also not modifiable.: when i start my windows installer on services.msc, it is saying windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer. Error 216: 0xd8. I am using 64 bit OS. Due to this, I am unable to install some needed apps on my pc. what should i do?I saw an online...
  4. Windows installer is not starting, and it is also not modifiable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. excel app not starting

excel app not starting: when i am trying to open my excel then at first office logo comes up which says office is updating ,please wait . Then a error message flashes on screen which says excel.exe -application error . the application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142 click ok to close the...
  6. office excel 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    office excel 2007: why do I keep getting an error in office 2007 STDOLE32.tlb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-excel-2007/b77a8896-af42-4b81-9012-8ab19c1963bc
  7. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook 2007.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot start Microsoft Outlook 2007.: Found a fix online is this site legit?https://windowstechies.com/-/en/filename-gen/?file=Outlook%202007%20Scanpst%20Exe&gclid=Cj0KCQjwt_nmBRD0ARIsAJYs6o1p_6u34EciIgWzGrHft-v3_WCEwxcBf-8xpbu0gowFRvg4zV3dSgwaAiPpEALw_wcB...
  8. Windows 10 and Excel 2007 and DTNIQ

Windows 10 and Excel 2007 and DTNIQ: I used to be run 14 different spreadsheets with DDE links to the DTNIQ feed to save the input time. Now I cannot run any spreadsheet with the DDE Link. Windows 10 kills all Macros. It does the same with excel 2019. Worse yet, it automatically links all the spreadsheets...
  9. Running Excel 2007 in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Running Excel 2007 in Windows 10: I have read of many problems trying to get Excel or Office 2007 to work in Windows 10. I have just aquired a new desktop PC with Windows 10 and at first copied across my Office 12 to the Microsoft office file, however it wouldn't run. So I installed my original copy of...
  10. MS Project 2007 does not start after Upgrade Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Project 2007 does not start after Upgrade Install: I just finished an upgrade install of 10 from 7. I tested all programs and only had a problem with Avast and Microsoft Office Project 2007. The Avast problem is repaired. I double click to start the program > the "Office Project 2007" splash screen shows > the spinning orb...