Windows 10: when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens?

Discus and support when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnCioffi_4775, Jul 28, 2018.

1. when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens?

when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens?

:)

JohnCioffi_4775, Jul 28, 2018

2. Unable to burn the content to DVD on Windows 10.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in burning the content to DVD on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Burn a dvd

Hi So Dak Sue,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is your system up to date?

• Do you get the error while you try to attach photo to an email through Email app/browser?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: To burn DVD.

• Insert the DVD which you want to burn before proceeding to below steps.

• Open Start menu, type
      Windows media player in search bar and click on Windows media player from the search bar results. (Click on Recommended settings if you are opening the Windows media player for the first time)

• Click on the Burn tab at top right corner on the Windows media player window.

• Open the files which you want to burn to DVD by browsing the location from the left navigation pane in Windows media player.

• Select the items which you want to burn to DVD, drag and drop the files to the Burn DVD section.

• Now click on the Start burn under the Burn tab.

• One the DVD has burned, you may eject the DVD.

Step 2: Install latest updates.

Install the latest available Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.

• Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.

• Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 28, 2018
  4. when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens?

Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (Dwhen i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens? :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens?

1. when i click burn(to a dvd in windows 10) nothing happens? - Similar Threads - click burn dvd

2. Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.: When I try to update my drivers and press download nothing happens. I don't even receive an ERROR message or anything.Please help me, Youtube videos aren't helping and I feel like I'm making it worse. This happened after I followed this tutorial out of fear my Windows would...
  3. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  4. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  5. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  7. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  8. Nothing Happens When I Click on Search Windows 10

in Cortana
    Nothing Happens When I Click on Search Windows 10: The search bar in the start window and file explorer don't work on my account administrator, but works on another account which I created. I am using Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.508 I have tried rebooting, the troubleshooter, DISM, and restating cortana, but nothing seems fix...
  9. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?: I run Windows 10 on this computer . . . I use Yahoo Mail, to send and receive, my email. Lately.this computer, is running so S-L-O-W. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens? It's happens that way for most shortcuts on my desktop. I know you will say, I have two...
  10. Nothing Happens When Search is Clicked in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Nothing Happens When Search is Clicked in Windows 10: I have four different computers exhibiting this same behavior. All have exhibited this problem since upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The one I am currently using is Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 Build 18362.418. When I click the Search icon (magnifying glass)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click on burn files to disc but nothing happens

2. click on burn cd but nothing happens

3. click to dvd for windows 10

4. windows 10 click burn to disc nothing happens