Windows 10: When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears...

Discus and support When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Kinda weird issue that occurs only when i play games in fullscreen. If any software that isn't a game is fullscreen there is nothing like that.In-game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YegorZubov, Jun 12, 2024.

1. When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears...

Kinda weird issue that occurs only when i play games in fullscreen. If any software that isn't a game is fullscreen there is nothing like that.In-game footage: https://youtu.be/1s1zs5pmlKg

:)

YegorZubov, Jun 12, 2024

2. Mouse pointer disappears when in fullscreen mode in a game

My problem is when I start a game and enter fullscreen mode, sometimes my mouse pointer disappears, and I have done all I can possibly think of to fix it. I have tried:

-Updating drivers

-Reinstalling mouse driver

-disconnecting and reconnecting mouse to pc

-changing display from fullscreen to windowed and back

-closing and starting the game

I have a Model O2 wireless mouse, most of the time I play wireless, but when charging wired, although nothing happens to the disappearing mouse.

Marco Lindstrøm Hessel, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Games crashing in fullscreen mode

Hi, I have a problem with all games on my PC for a while. Every time when I try to launch games in fullscreen, they crash and won't launch. I mask the problem with windowed mode (in windowed mode there is no problem) but it's annoying and fps drops down
    in windowed mode.

I tried so many things - reinstalling display drivers, reinstalling all games and steam, some minor "fixes" that I found on the web, but nothing helps.

My PC specs:

• Windows 10 x64
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
    • Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU
    I really don't know what to do. I will be very happy if someone can help. Thank you!

Цветан Василев, Jun 12, 2024
  4. qubit Win User

When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears...

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears...

1. When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears... - Similar Threads - click lmb while

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen while im gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen while im gaming: HiSo i need help with somethingWhenever i am in a fullscreen game, like Roblox or Minecraft, I want to build up so I bring my mouse cursor down, which makes the taskbar appear. And the annoying part is that after it appears, I cant continue building so I have to wait for the...
  3. When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i click lmb while in any game is in fullscreen mode, the game app window disappears...: Kinda weird issue that occurs only when i play games in fullscreen. If any software that isn't a game is fullscreen there is nothing like that.In-game footage: https://youtu.be/1s1zs5pmlKg...
  4. Mouse pointer disappears when in fullscreen mode in a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer disappears when in fullscreen mode in a game: My problem is when I start a game and enter fullscreen mode, sometimes my mouse pointer disappears, and I have done all I can possibly think of to fix it. I have tried: -Updating drivers -Reinstalling mouse driver -disconnecting and reconnecting mouse to pc -changing display...
  5. Mouse pointer disappears when in fullscreen mode in a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer disappears when in fullscreen mode in a game: My problem is when I start a game and enter fullscreen mode, sometimes my mouse pointer disappears, and I have done all I can possibly think of to fix it. I have tried: -Updating drivers -Reinstalling mouse driver -disconnecting and reconnecting mouse to pc -changing display...
  6. Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode: Hello!I am using a laptop that has windows 10 installed and for a while, I noticed I am thrown out of any game that is in fullscreen. Simply browsing or watching movies in fullscreen is fine though.The issue behaves like this: I am gaming and suddenly my game shows a black...
  7. Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode: Hello!I am using a laptop that has windows 10 installed and for a while, I noticed I am thrown out of any game that is in fullscreen. Simply browsing or watching movies in fullscreen is fine though.The issue behaves like this: I am gaming and suddenly my game shows a black...
  8. When I focus on a game while it is in fullscreen it goes into high contrast mode without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I focus on a game while it is in fullscreen it goes into high contrast mode without...: So, I recently got done with playing a few unity games which somehow was stuck in high contrast while in fullscreen, although there is no settings for this. Since I played those games, I tried booting up Minecraft and Among Us and putting them into fullscreen, but this glitch...
  9. LMB problems with gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LMB problems with gaming: I'm currently using a Dell Latitude E6430 with Windows 10 installed. I got a 2tb Seagate hard drive and decided to download some Itch.io games onto said hard drive; but, upon playing the games on this laptop, I've noticed that my left mouse button takes a couple clicks to...
  10. Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode: Tried using MS Store apps but have repeatedly ran into this issue which severely destroys any semblance of enjoyment; When using a Windows Store UWP Game, if my mouse hits the taskbar area, the taskbar pops up and locks my inputs (as it thinks I want to click on my taskbar,...