Windows 10: When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

Discus and support When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This happens when I update my computer with the HP support assistant. Anyone know what to do? The text becomes black and unreadable [img] 66990 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pranav14, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Pranav14 Win User

When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

This happens when I update my computer with the HP support assistant. Anyone know what to do?

The text becomes black and unreadable

When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue? [​IMG]

:)

Pranav14, Oct 14, 2016

2. Does anyone know when the E72 firmware update comes out in the UK?

ive heard its out in a few countries in Europe

Many thanks

BradleyAllen91, Oct 14, 2016
  3. grschinon Win User
    Does anyone know when the E72 firmware update comes out in the UK?

It might take a while: /discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&thread.id=63068

grschinon, Oct 14, 2016
Thema:

When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

1. When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue? - Similar Threads - did update happens

2. Didn’t know what would happen if I restarted my PC while updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Didn’t know what would happen if I restarted my PC while updating: [IMG]Im actually scared if i bricked my computer. it was installing a windows update and i turned it off for a dumb reason... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-know-what-would-happen-if-i-restarted-my-pc/54d39991-644c-4b1c-8849-eb5e50bba8b0
  3. Does anyone know when Microsoft will fix the Low Audio issue with Version 1903?

Does anyone know when Microsoft will fix the Low Audio issue with Version 1903?: the audio is so low, that I can hear myself think how much i want to try linux because of this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-when-microsoft-will-fix-the-low/de48ccb4-5cae-4336-9997-67ee1e1a1455
  4. This Happens.... when I update my windows to 1903 It says 0x800705aa

This Happens.... when I update my windows to 1903 It says 0x800705aa: So apparently, I wanted to update my windows to version 1903 and I did, but this problem keeps bugging me I tried Restarting the whole thing I mean like restarting the programs that's connected to the updating stuff but windows still doesn't let me, I need this fix fast and...
  5. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  6. Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live: Uninsulated, and tried to reinstall but apparently shows the game being currently unavailable. Is there a plan for it to return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-has-happened-to-bejeweled/20c7c308-99f8-41cc-b08e-a06f7f7be12a"
  7. why did virus update not happen ?.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why did virus update not happen ?.: why did virus update not happen ?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-did-virus-update-not-happen/27a5fd01-f2b7-4323-943f-b0a8b56ca08a
  8. I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?: I try to solve that, but it can't. I found out many way. but these did not work. Also, I try to reset an app, the "give us a minute" become "this app can't open". Please help me!!! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE]

Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE]: i have an application which does something which i would like to do myself manually without the application's help....for that, i need to know what exactly that app does when i click that particular button.... *...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...