Windows 10: When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

Discus and support When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This happens when I update my computer with the HP support assistant. Anyone know what to do? The text becomes black and unreadable [img] 66990 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pranav14, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Pranav14 Win User

When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

This happens when I update my computer with the HP support assistant. Anyone know what to do?

The text becomes black and unreadable

When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue? [​IMG]

:)

Pranav14, Oct 14, 2016

2. Does anyone know when the E72 firmware update comes out in the UK?

ive heard its out in a few countries in Europe

Many thanks

BradleyAllen91, Oct 14, 2016
  3. grschinon Win User
    Does anyone know when the E72 firmware update comes out in the UK?

It might take a while: /discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&thread.id=63068

grschinon, Oct 14, 2016
Thema:

When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

1. When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue? - Similar Threads - did update happens

2. Anyone Know This Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone Know This Issue: Hello, I have the HP OfficeJet pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one printer-N911g, I am having issues when trying to set my paper type to any type of photo paper to print in Black Ink only, when I select Black Ink Only option from the advanced options screen, Print In Greyscale Black...
  3. Anyone Know This Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Know This Issue: Hello, I have the HP OfficeJet pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one printer-N911g, I am having issues when trying to set my paper type to any type of photo paper to print in Black Ink only, when I select Black Ink Only option from the advanced options screen, Print In Greyscale Black...
  4. Anyone Know This Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. this is my account on my system anyone know why this happens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this is my account on my system anyone know why this happens?: all my files only add up to ~75 gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-my-account-on-my-system-anyone-know-why/bb393d7f-fe85-4beb-a808-ab16a5d8c1a2
  6. Anyone knows why this happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows why this happened?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Budd-ZPS-Dwyer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htgmss/anyone_knows_why_this_happened/
  7. anyone know why this happens?

anyone know why this happens?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradaboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfhql6/anyone_know_why_this_happens/
  8. Does anyone know what is happening to my pc

Does anyone know what is happening to my pc: [IMG] submitted by /u/trujillo1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gapdqj/does_anyone_know_what_is_happening_to_my_pc/
  9. anyone know why this happened

in Windows 10 Support
    anyone know why this happened: i asked about why my thumb drive that worked then stopped, and got a ton of answers that were not quite what i was asking. so i just marked it done, the this also happened at the same time. i did not notice it until after i asked that other question. when that t/d failed i...
  10. Anyone know what is happening?

Anyone know what is happening?: So, I have a Dell Latitude E5540 running Windows 10, and I have had a problem with windows "freezing." I put it in quotes because I'm not entirely sure that is what is happening. Let me explain. Every now and then Windows will "freeze" in a way that I can't use the taskbar,...