Windows 10: when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer

Discus and support when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; everytime I download then open .MBLooks documents it always opens in internet explorer and I want it to open in .zip and It doesn't give me options on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mani loves one direction, Aug 17, 2018.

1. when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer

everytime I download then open .MBLooks documents it always opens in internet explorer and I want it to open in .zip and It doesn't give me options on what to open it with. it says open with app store or internet explorer

can you please tell me what to do?

thankyou

:)

mani loves one direction, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Cruvenium Win User

[IE6] Internet Explorer Cannot Download / [SITE]

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with my Internet Explorer 6.

In any website I try to access, I get this

Internet Explorer cannot download / SITE
    Internet Explorere was not able to open this internet site.

There's a downloading file right behind it. I'm just trying to access a site, but it shows that. Why is it? Is there a way to cure this error?

Cruvenium, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Internet Explorer won't open

Hi,

• If you cannot start Internet Explorer, you can open the settings window by pressing Windows Key + R, typing "inetcpl.cpl" in the Run box, and then pressing Enter. After the
      window is open, follow the steps that are described in the "How to reset Internet Explorer settings" section.
    If above steps failed to solve.

• Try to create new user account and then open IE.

Or

• Try clean installation method to reset your system.

VinOth_VingO, Aug 17, 2018
  4. when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer

Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer

1. when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer - Similar Threads - download MBLooks opens

2. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  3. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  4. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file: Recently, I downloaded a file from the internet. The file appears on the "View Downloads" pop-up, but whenever I click open, a new window appears for a split second before immediately closing without any explanation. Additionally, when I check the "download location" on my...
  6. When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer.: When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer. This is really annoying because when that happens I can't download the actual app from the internet. I'm using Google Chrome Don't ask me to switch to Edge It's a .jar file...
  7. Opening Downloads in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening Downloads in Internet Explorer: Hello, I purchased an e-book and I was trying to download and open it and while doing that I accidentally selected open in Internet Explorer. I was to change back to my default download opening settings but I can't figure out how to. I don't want internet explorer and I...
  8. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  9. I can't open Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    I can't open Internet Explorer: No matter what I do, including clicking on the IE shortcut, I get taken to MSN. 114981
  10. Internet Explorer opening when not wanted

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer opening when not wanted: HI I'm having problems with internet explorer opening when I wake my computer from sleep. It opens with some Bing items usually on travel and things like that. I don't use IE I use chrome and it opening when it's not wanted it driving me crazy. Can somebody tell me how to...