Windows 10: When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

Discus and support When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know what happened, but now whenever I hit backspace my screen zooms in. Any helpful input on how to change it. Talk about annoying! Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianHilt, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BrianHilt Win User

When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

I don't know what happened, but now whenever I hit backspace my screen zooms in. Any helpful input on how to change it. Talk about annoying!

Thanks!

:)

BrianHilt, Aug 1, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 1, 2018
  4. When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?! :(

jasper1605, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

1. When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?! - Similar Threads - hit Backspace screen

2. When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...: When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit backspace key it types \\++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-hitting-enter-it-types-56-565-similarly/10195f22-d857-4975-8ea5-a4c15d2af847
  3. When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...: When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit backspace key it types \\++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-hitting-enter-it-types-56-565-similarly/10195f22-d857-4975-8ea5-a4c15d2af847
  4. Blue screen when zooming on touch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when zooming on touch screen: Hello there,we have a serious issue with BSOD when zooming images in our software by means of a touch screen device.It is pretty much independend from the hardware and OS we assume a bug in the win32kbase.sys --> CTouchProcessor::UpdateThreadPointerList :SYMBOL_NAME:...
  5. Blue screen when zooming on touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when zooming on touch screen: Hello there,we have a serious issue with BSOD when zooming images in our software by means of a touch screen device.It is pretty much independend from the hardware and OS we assume a bug in the win32kbase.sys --> CTouchProcessor::UpdateThreadPointerList :SYMBOL_NAME:...
  6. When I hit reset to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I hit reset to black screen: Windows 11, latest public release. When I reset my PC through the start menu, it goes to a black screen and never turns off. I have to manually turn off and back on again. Never had any error messages, and works great other than the reset to black screen and having to...
  7. When I hit reset to black screen

When I hit reset to black screen: Windows 11, latest public release. When I reset my PC through the start menu, it goes to a black screen and never turns off. I have to manually turn off and back on again. Never had any error messages, and works great other than the reset to black screen and having to...
  8. My backslash and my backspace switched, so now when i use backspace it does slash instead,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My backslash and my backspace switched, so now when i use backspace it does slash instead,...: My backspace and backslash swapped and i was wondering how to change this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-backslash-and-my-backspace-switched-so-now-when/172867ed-a49f-44c1-b3c1-3d88c8912621
  9. My backslash and my backspace switched, so now when i use backspace it does slash instead,...

My backslash and my backspace switched, so now when i use backspace it does slash instead,...: My backspace and backslash swapped and i was wondering how to change this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-backslash-and-my-backspace-switched-so-now-when/172867ed-a49f-44c1-b3c1-3d88c8912621
  10. My screen is zoomed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is zoomed in: I just got a computer from my uncle and my screen is zoomed in. The only part of my screen i cant see is the bottom part. I have the recommended resolution and i cant roll back my driver...