Windows 10: when I keeps my pointer on new option my screen becomes black and then comes to normal.

Discus and support when I keeps my pointer on new option my screen becomes black and then comes to normal. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using an acer laptop with windows10.there is a problem with my right click new option, when I keeps my pointer on new option ,a loading circle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Goutam2000, Aug 7, 2018.

1. when I keeps my pointer on new option my screen becomes black and then comes to normal.

I am using an acer laptop with windows10.there is a problem with my right click new option, when I keeps my pointer on new option ,a loading circle comes and then my screen becomes black for a second and then comes to normal state. I can't create new folder ,text document and display shortcuts.I have tried sfc/scannow but the same problem persists .It also happens in safe mode.

:)

Goutam2000, Aug 7, 2018
  2. A.Tannous Win User

Windows 10 black screen with mouse pointer after login screen

Installed Windows 10 update over Windows 7 on an HP Pavilion dv6 notebook, i7 2.0GHz 64bit , 8GB RAM, 700GB HDD.

After successful login, the desktop comes up normal for about 30 seconds then goes black. the mouse pointer still works and I can run task manager and run apps through there.

Any suggestions to fix the black screens?

thanks!

A.Tannous, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 7, 2018
  4. ugn10 Win User

when I keeps my pointer on new option my screen becomes black and then comes to normal.

Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.

Hi,

Most of time when I press the power button, after few seconds, black screen appears with the mouse pointer.
    Hard Disk indicator flashes continuously, no changes and no error message on the screen.
    Even no change, if I press Alt+Ctrl+Del. It remains same till the time I do not press Reset button or I do not restart.
    When I press Reset button, only then it comes back with Windows Log in page.

I did ...
    • double check the hard disk cable connectivity,
    • clean boot and
    • even windows re-installation
    but still the same problem.

Please help me to fix this issue.

ugn10, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

when I keeps my pointer on new option my screen becomes black and then comes to normal.

1. when I keeps my pointer on new option my screen becomes black and then comes to normal. - Similar Threads - keeps pointer option

2. My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find: My laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-but-screen-is-black-and-pointer-is/508b5a27-c19d-4334-8aef-f94eca37d270
  3. My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find: My laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-but-screen-is-black-and-pointer-is/508b5a27-c19d-4334-8aef-f94eca37d270
  4. my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it: my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part and i feel like its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-becoming-black-when-i-highlight-a/0aa6aaaa-734d-4feb-8f8d-8e4108a57a92
  5. my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it

my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it: my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part and i feel like its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-becoming-black-when-i-highlight-a/0aa6aaaa-734d-4feb-8f8d-8e4108a57a92
  6. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  7. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  8. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

9. Black screen if I move the pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen if I move the pointer: I have Windows 10 laptop and from a couple of days I have this problem:if I move the pointer on the screen it becomes black, but if I don't it's completely fine. I've also tried using a monitor to view the screen of the laptop and it doesn't have the same problem. To use the...
  10. my laptop screen becomes black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop screen becomes black: when I am playing any video on youtube browser=chrome for about sometime then the whole screen becomes black but it is running in the backgroundonly the screen becomes black, and when I close the program by pressing alt+f4 my home screen becomes visible. but the icons on...