Windows 10: When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?

Discus and support When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing 2 problems. 1. When I left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue 2. when I open any folder then Some of the text is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AyushPant, Aug 18, 2018.

1. AyushPant Win User

When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?

I am facing 2 problems.

1. When I left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue

2. when I open any folder then Some of the text is not visible and looks a bit weird. This problem is with the browser window as well.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14UWLtsTLbibGsjf5Sez8WF2-olU_Z6Qs?usp=sharing

:)

AyushPant, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Michael Win User

Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this? [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

• Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    • Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    • Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code: cmd /c start ""[/quote]
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Dragging apps to desktop for shortcuys

Hi Lance,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from adding shortcuts to the desktop. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Does this happen when you try dragging all apps to the desktop, or just a specific app?
    • Are you using an administrator account?
    • Is your computer connected to a private domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps as a workaround:

• Right-click on any empty part of the desktop.
    • Click New > Shortcut.
    • Navigate to the folder location of the app you want and select it.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 18, 2018
  4. When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?

How do i remove the blue box when i left click and drag on the desktop

i want to remove the blue box when you left click and drag.

just the blue box i still want to mark several things at once

PlsINeedHelp_, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?

1. When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - left click drag

2. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!: I am on my desktop and whenever I left or right-click on my home screen, my screen goes white for a second and goes back to normal like a refresh I guess and I then can't access my context menu at all.It is hard to explain as I have never gone through something like this...
  3. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!: I am on my desktop and whenever I left or right-click on my home screen, my screen goes white for a second and goes back to normal like a refresh I guess and I then can't access my context menu at all.It is hard to explain as I have never gone through something like this...
  4. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't seem to save anything to my desktop...when I drag it to the desktop or do file...

I can't seem to save anything to my desktop...when I drag it to the desktop or do file...: I follow the advice on another thread on making the "save to computer" the default but when I wanted to choose a place i clicked on DESKTOP and a message came up "no moniker for desktop" When I right click a file to see the properties the location is always...
  6. I set my left click to scroll down so now I have no way of left clicking how do I fix?

I set my left click to scroll down so now I have no way of left clicking how do I fix?: I used a third party mouse control app to change my mouse settings and i accidently set my left click to scroll down and so i have no way of left clicking. i do not know what to do to fix this because i cannot delete the app because i cannot left click. is there anyway i...
  7. When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle

When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle: When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle how do I make it blue again I don't like how it is like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-on-the-desktop-i-hold-left-click-and-its-a/43cf8e47-c746-4f24-9f2f-e0d25ccc82e0
  8. How do I fix this. Its an ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this. Its an ssd: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shenrbtjdieei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6ty4f/how_do_i_fix_this_its_an_ssd/
  9. Windows 10 mouse lag when dragging (Holding left click, dragging icons and clicking on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 mouse lag when dragging (Holding left click, dragging icons and clicking on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kein_Humor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g190gy/windows_10_mouse_lag_when_dragging_holding_left/
  10. My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix?: [ATTACH] Graphic: intel 530. Google yellow bus, I get green buses.... Other colors seem to be correct. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-displays-yellow-as-green-how-to-fix/18dcd3a4-d658-47db-88b5-6563d45c1d67

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click dragging in not blue

2. when i left click and drag it highlights the entire screen blue

3. left click and drag colors the desktop?