Windows 10: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

Discus and support When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linda Wheeler1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?

:)

Linda Wheeler1, Apr 16, 2024
  2. huha Win User

Find a driver for Epson Perfection 1240U Photo scanner on Windows 10 64 bit

I found a solution here.

(translated the following steps from german. Sorry if it's not exactly translated.)

• Search the Win10 64 bit driver for the Epson Perfection 2400 scanner
    • I found "Epson Scan 3.0.4 17-Jul-2009 20.68MBs" and installed it. The installer asks for the scanner model. I only selected EPSON Perfection 2400.
    • Connecting the scanner afterwards needs some manual help: Go to device manager and find the EPSON Perfection 1240. Manually install the driver from the context menu - Update driver... - Browse my computer... - Let me pick from a list...
    • Select Imaging devices
    • EPSON Perfection 2400
    • Done

The scanner is shown as EPSON Perfection 2400 instead of EPSON Perfection 1240. But it works.

On the german epson support page there is also an update for the driver "EPSON Scan Updater 1.0 13-Jul-2018 0.72MBs". I also installed this afterwards with success.
    Probably the english version "Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.04A" has this update already included.

3. Epson v500 scanner not working with Win 10

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled my Epson Perfection V500 scanner with a new driver as directed (several times.) Now I am able to scan color photos and documents, but not 35mm color slides or film negatives. (The default Profile is listed
    for Color Film and no other profiles are specified.) Also, I am unable to open the Epson Scan Settings window. And I have lost the Installation CD that originally came with the scanner. Any other suggestions?

HarryMincer, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Steve C Win User

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner... [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner... [​IMG]

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

1. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner... - Similar Threads - open Epson Scanner

2. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  3. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  4. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working: My scanner for my WF-2540 is not working. can you help i do not like the Windows 11. i would like my Windows 10 back if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-wf2540-the-scanner-is-not-working/0d1eecc1-12b9-4a40-a905-a5ad08460081
  5. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working: My scanner for my WF-2540 is not working. can you help i do not like the Windows 11. i would like my Windows 10 back if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-wf2540-the-scanner-is-not-working/0d1eecc1-12b9-4a40-a905-a5ad08460081
  6. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Epson Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  8. my epson scanner will not work

my epson scanner will not work: I updated from win 7 to win 10 now my epson xp 202 scanner will not work the printer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-scanner-will-not-work/d99d586d-1b82-4ea7-bfa8-5ef8e358e182
  9. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  10. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...