Windows 10: When I Open Site my PC freeze!

Discus and support When I Open Site my PC freeze! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys! When i open a forum my CPU get 100% and my pc freeze! But when i kill that Site - Forum my pc and my CPU its perfect! This problem i have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thanos92, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Thanos92 Win User

When I Open Site my PC freeze!

Hey guys!

When i open a forum my CPU get 100% and my pc freeze! But when i kill that Site - Forum my pc and my CPU its perfect!
    This problem i have the last 2 weeks!

I use Google Chrome! But the same have and to FireFox!

When I Open Site my PC freeze! [​IMG]

When I Open Site my PC freeze! [​IMG]

:)

Thanos92, Nov 19, 2017

2. Several APPCRASH events on Windows 10 (c0000374 or 80270233 or c0000005 exception codes). At least one event a day

Hi Ian,

When Windows freezes I'm doing usual thing on the PC: web, videos, Python coding, reading documents... Can't say there's something specific when the PC freezes. The most common symptom is, when I try to open a new website on a new tab the connection never
    completes and I never see the site.

Inspecting Windows Log Viewer I notice that almost everytime Windows freezes Avira Antivirus is doing some operation. I'll unninstall it and let you know if it works.

ArthurGouveia, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Akadry Win User
    PC totally freeze when i want to open the task manager while in game !!

anyone ?

Akadry, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

What website and forum?

Plankton, Nov 19, 2017
  5. Thanos92 Win User
    Thanos92, Nov 19, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    Malwarebytes is flagging it as malicious and is blocking it. So that site has some exploits of some kind which can be harmful to a system. It also is shows as an unsecured connection. Personally I'd stay away from it.

Plankton, Nov 19, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    Yep - that site does it for me too. 99% CPU activity in IE or Edge when I have that site open.

8. Thanos92 Win User

Mate i use this forum for over 7 years! I dont have any problem!
    So dear what is the problem you think ? And any fix ?

Thanos92, Nov 19, 2017
  9. Bree New Member
    Sites can be hacked and malicious code inserted. You should report this to their Webmaster.

10. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Nov 19, 2017
  11. Bree New Member
    Ah, so it's using your PC without your permission for Bitcoin mining. From your link..

12. Plankton Win User
    With that info....I'm pretty sure that's why your CPU's are at 100%.

NOTE: I just hopped back on my PC, launched FF and Malwarebytes popped up with blocking "Coinhive" .....so that site is injecting some form of malicious code, in this case for bit coin mining and it's running in the background with out any permission or notice. Which qualifies as being hacked in my book. So I just spent the last 30 minutes running my AV/spyware/adware programs. Reset my FF browser back to factory. All seems fine for now.

Plankton, Nov 19, 2017
  13. Thanos92 Win User

So now you dont have any problem with your CPU?

Thanos92, Nov 19, 2017
  14. Plankton Win User
    I never did.......as soon as I accessed it......malwarebytes blocked it, therefore no cpu usage

Plankton, Nov 19, 2017
  15. Thanos92 Win User
    Guys everything its ok! The Admin restart the server and now work perfect!

Thanks for your messages! *Wink

Thanos92, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. When I Open Site my PC freeze! - Similar Threads - Open Site freeze

2. File Explorer Freezes when "This PC" is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Freezes when "This PC" is opened: for some reason on my computer file explorer goes not responding for a min or 2 whenever this PC is opened, I have searched online but have found no solution....
  3. File Explorer Freezes when "This PC" is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Freezes when "This PC" is opened: for some reason on my computer file explorer goes not responding for a min or 2 whenever this PC is opened, I have searched online but have found no solution....
  4. Pc Freezes and crashes when I open Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and crashes when I open Chrome: This morning my pc just has been freezing and crashing every time I open Chrome. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome but the issue persists. I don’t mind using edge but all my preferences are on chrome. I appreciate any help and support thanks...
  5. Pc Freezes and crashes when I open Chrome

Pc Freezes and crashes when I open Chrome: This morning my pc just has been freezing and crashing every time I open Chrome. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome but the issue persists. I don’t mind using edge but all my preferences are on chrome. I appreciate any help and support thanks...
  6. MY PC FREEZES WHEN I LOG IN WINDOWS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY PC FREEZES WHEN I LOG IN WINDOWS: HI ,I have been trying to fix this problem which happens often , when i log in to windows and open any app the whole screen freezes the keyboard and mouse donot work . i have to manually press the power button on the cpu cabinet to restart pc . i have tried updating to latest...
  7. MY PC FREEZES WHEN I LOG IN WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC FREEZES WHEN I LOG IN WINDOWS: HI ,I have been trying to fix this problem which happens often , when i log in to windows and open any app the whole screen freezes the keyboard and mouse donot work . i have to manually press the power button on the cpu cabinet to restart pc . i have tried updating to latest...
  8. MY PC FREEZES WHEN I LOG IN WINDOWS

9. my pc freezes whenever I open photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my pc freezes whenever I open photos: i have tried resetting and repairing submitted by /u/mrzewzie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9ugkl/my_pc_freezes_whenever_i_open_photos/
  10. When i hold a button my pc freezes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i hold a button my pc freezes!: I am able to fix this problem. But i dont wanna restart my pc everytime i face with this. - Everything is up to date (windows 10, drivers etc) - I tried doing factory reset but it didnt help. - It happens when i hold a button for 2 or 3 seconds. I couldn't find anything...