Windows 10: When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down

Discus and support When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Douglas Gerard, Jul 14, 2018.

1. When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down

When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down

:)

Douglas Gerard, Jul 14, 2018
  2. helosrule Win User

Unable to watch/play 3D movies/ games

When I upgraded to Windows 10 I could no longer watch 3D movies or play 3D games on my system. also most of my window 7 programs will not function anymore. My antivirus, Alcohol 120, Skyrim, any thoughts? By the way windows upgraded without my permission.

Original Title: 3D movies/ games

helosrule, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Changis Win User
    playing games while watching a movies?

"Perhaps he has 2 soundcards and plays the movie on another screen for his g/f to watch while he plays his game with a headset." how sad is that? you have a girlfriend, but you'd rather play a game, so you put on headphones and hook up a monitor for her to watch a movie so she wont get bored? Watch the movie WITH her instead.. I dont know if people in utrecht care more about gaming than their GF, but you won't have one for long keeping stuff like that up.

Changis, Nov 27, 2018
  4. KennyT772 Win User

playing games while watching a movies?

well if u need full screen and movie at the same time it cant be done to my knowledge. now what game are u trying to play while watching a movie?

by the way we are dying to know why you want to watch a movie and game at the same time

KennyT772, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down - Similar Threads - play game watching

2. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games: No matter how good or bad the video game is with a few rare games - gta, wrestling empire my pc crashes when clicking start to play a game the error log is below, any help would be appreciated - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  3. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games: No matter how good or bad the video game is with a few rare games - gta, wrestling empire my pc crashes when clicking start to play a game the error log is below, any help would be appreciated - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  4. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC shut down fast when i play games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC shut down fast when i play games: Recently, my pc shut down fast when i play games and i have to put it in charge but when i use it for normal use it is ok and last for a long time. is there is any solution for that?...
  6. My PC shut down fast when i play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shut down fast when i play games: Recently, my pc shut down fast when i play games and i have to put it in charge but when i use it for normal use it is ok and last for a long time. is there is any solution for that?...
  7. My PC shut down fast when i play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer shut down twice while playing a video game and watching a movie.

Computer shut down twice while playing a video game and watching a movie.: I have an i9-9900KF ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI G. SKILL 32GB 4000HMZ Ram Asus Dual 3070 While playing call of duty on one monitor and watching a movie on another monitor the computer completely restarted by its self this is one of the errors i could find. The drivers are...
  9. Windows computer shuts down when playing or watching videos

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer shuts down when playing or watching videos: [ATTACH]If your Windows computer turns off when streaming videos or watching YouTube – online or offline, then this article might be helpful for you. Your […] This article Windows computer shuts down when playing or watching videos first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  10. PC shut down when watching video or playing Football Manager

PC shut down when watching video or playing Football Manager: Ok, i'm not that bad in PC world so i allredy checked some usual causes of this error. Checked all temperatures, they are fine, nothing is overheating. (Speed Fun) Here are my PC spec: Processor: Intel i5 - 3470 @ 3.20GHZ GPU: AMD 7850 1GB Ram: 8GB DDR3 800MHz...