Windows 10: When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the...

Discus and support When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the programs alphabetically sorted? I can display that listing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lewis D. Eigen, Jul 12, 2018.

1. When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the...

When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the programs alphabetically sorted?

I can display that listing but I have to click on the 3rd icon on the left to do so. I would like to eliminate that step and always see the alphabetical list of programs and apps. I don't need to see the Start Programs as I almost never change this.

:)

Lewis D. Eigen, Jul 12, 2018

2. Have snapfish be the default for photos

Hello George,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and make the Program as default for Photos.

• Press Windows + X keys,
      select Control Panel.

• Select the Default programs and select
      set a default.

• Select Program (Snapfish) and select
      Choose defaults for this program.

• Check select all and click
      save
      and check.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Default Photo issue

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your update.

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Go to control panel.
    • Go to Default Programs.
    • Click on Microsoft Picture Viewer and set it to default.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Jul 12, 2018
  4. When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the...

keyboard not displaying pressed key

Hi,

To assist you better, we’d like to know more information regarding your query by answering the questions below

• Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we would suggest that you update the drivers of your keyboard in Device Manager. Here’s how to:

• Select the Windows button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click, and select
      Update Driver Software. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the...

1. When I press the Windows key, is there any way of having the default display be all the... - Similar Threads - press key having

2. Why does Cortana open when I press any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Cortana open when I press any key: Why does Cortana pop up everytime I press a key , it could be enter shift backspace , e , f , anything , Cortana apparently doesn't even work in the language my computer is in , additionally the option to disable run at log in isn't even there...
  3. Why does Cortana open when I press any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Cortana open when I press any key: Why does Cortana pop up everytime I press a key , it could be enter shift backspace , e , f , anything , Cortana apparently doesn't even work in the language my computer is in , additionally the option to disable run at log in isn't even there...
  4. Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop: Hey,I got this weird issue where when I'm on my desktop and I press a key on my keyboard that it plays the "Windows Background". Am I going crazy?Please help me. Restarting doesn't help. I know that its called the Windows Background Sound bc that's whats its called in Control...
  5. Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop

Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop: Hey,I got this weird issue where when I'm on my desktop and I press a key on my keyboard that it plays the "Windows Background". Am I going crazy?Please help me. Restarting doesn't help. I know that its called the Windows Background Sound bc that's whats its called in Control...
  6. Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  8. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  9. Press any key to start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Press any key to start: This is as far as I get. Still photo of a plane taking off and music. "Press any key to start" appears. Click it and music continues but the screen goes black. A "wheel" spins in the lower right corner for second each time you click "PAKTS" but goes no further. Just want to...
  10. Windows 10 laptop shutdown when any key is pressed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 laptop shutdown when any key is pressed: Hi I have repurposed an old work computer for home use and have installed Windows 10 but am experiencing serious shutdown problems to the point where the computer seems useless. After powering on, it randomly shuts down after pressing a few keys. Sometimes i cant even get...