Windows 10: When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish??

Discus and support When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey All, I am having a really wierd thing happen but only when I run Adobe Reader.. What happens both mnitors turn a yellowish color but is normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JLAF5150, May 27, 2017.

1. JLAF5150 Win User

When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish??

Hey All,

I am having a really wierd thing happen but only when I run Adobe Reader.. What happens both mnitors turn a yellowish color but is normal when I shut down adobe reade..

I seen posts where the PDF backround turns a yellowish but that was usually only inside the PDF, this happens in Both screens and I never had this happen before.. I can have the 1 screen fullscreen with Adobe open and in the other screen have Firefox opened and all of it is a yellowish color..
    '
    I am unsure what and when it happened but I also tried uninstalling adobe reader and reinstalling but it still does it..

EDIT: I just noticed this happens if I open a TXT Document up on desktop also.

:)

JLAF5150, May 27, 2017

2. Nokia E90 won't open PDFs anymore

Adobe reader recently stopped working on my E90, and whatever I do I can't seem to resolve the problem. When I try to open a PDF (any PDF) I get a generic "Unable to open file" message.

If I try to start Adobe Reader directly, the screen blinks and then I'm back at the menu, without the software starting.

Anyone else experienced a similar problem with Adobe Reader? I got this problem when running v200 firmware, and upgraded to v300 to see if that helped resolve the issue. It didn't, adobe reader is just as unresponsive as it was before.

It worked flawlessly until like a week ago.

starkmjolk, May 27, 2017
  3. PAETIII Win User
    CPU Fan runs constantly ever since upgrading to Windows 10

Nothing seemed to work. Then I noticed ADOBE Reader DC updated the same day. First I tried to turn off ADOBE updater as is was running constantly in the background. I could not find a way to do that so, I uninstalled ADOBE Reader and ADOBE Air. Fan is
    no longer running 50%, CPU time is back to normal, bye bye ADOBE.

PAETIII, May 27, 2017
  4. JLAF5150 Win User

It looks as tho it was a Glitch seems to Not be doing it anymore that was wierd..

JLAF5150, May 29, 2017
  5. mrgeek Win User
    May be a dumb Q, but do you have 'Night light' turned On ?

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. When I run Adobe Reader my screens turn Yellowish?? - Similar Threads - run Adobe Reader

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader: I think the current update waiting on my system will deleteAdobe Acrobat Reader from my PC – subsequent to this how do I read my PDF’s ordownload future PDF’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/8e15ab35-23cd-4951-bdde-8351aa1b6ce5
  3. Screen turns yellowish on startup but goes away when i open personalization setting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns yellowish on startup but goes away when i open personalization setting.: The screen turns yellowish on startup but goes away when I open the personalization setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-turns-yellowish-on-startup-but-goes-away/3743e34e-1eff-424e-9c9d-c9d2b0e7cb87
  4. Adobe Reader

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Reader: Came to work, open files, icon for adobe reader is changed, when I try to open a file it defaults to Microsoft Edge where I cannot enter any information on the changed adobe reader....
  5. adobe reader touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe reader touch: hi the text that i highlighted in the pdf is not being saved. every time i open the pdf and edit something its gone when i close it. how can i save the highlighted and underlined text in adobe reader touch?...
  6. Adobe Reader DC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Reader DC: I am trying to install a Adobe Reader DC for windows 10 and my PC is telling me to enter admin and password... But, my PC doesn't let me enter anything at all.... And the buttons under that are only NO...nothing else..... Can someone please HELP me with this problem... I...
  7. Adobe Acrobat reader

Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  8. Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader: It has been a while since I set up a new computer and in the past I could download Adobe Acrobat Reader just fine. However now I can't seem to find a plain vanilla version of it anywhere. They all seem to want me to install McAfee along with it or some version related to the...
  9. Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader: For few days now my Adobe Reader DC get closed after few seconds after activation,can't read anything.Started after MS update few days ago.Have tried to repair it but get closed too.Have latest version insatalled.Put exclusion in MalverBytes. 123564
  10. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121