Windows 10: When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what uld I do now?

Discus and support When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what uld I do now? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *sarc.. [img] 60228 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shawkat Shihan, Aug 13, 2016.

1. When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what uld I do now?

*sarc..
    When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what  uld I do now? [​IMG]

:)

Shawkat Shihan, Aug 13, 2016

2. C:\Windows\ehome\ehuihlp.dll

An error messages appears when I start my computer. "The specified module could not be found. Run DLL." What does this mean and how do I do this?

backyardgarden, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Vive city is not running in windows 10

I am trying to play vice city in my windows 10 laptop but when i installing the game showing system errorb"the program can't start becoz mss32.dll is missing from your computer"

Plzz tell me what i do

PrashantGupta9971, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what uld I do now?

Welcome to the forum what do you have running at start it's a missing file for something trying to run

Samuria, Aug 13, 2016
  5. When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what  uld I do now? [​IMG]
    Welcome to the forum what do you have running at start it's a missing file for something trying to run[/QUOTE]

Shawkat Shihan, Aug 13, 2016
  6. *crysorry, no helpful answer yet , very disappointed..

Shawkat Shihan, Aug 15, 2016
  7. mrgeek Win User
    The SpotifyWebHelper stands out as a plugin that I'd disable first. Next service would be the abdocs (you must have an acer). Only other one is MS Bing Service but the least likely to be the cause. All 3 are unnecessary at startup.

mrgeek, Aug 15, 2016
  8. When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what uld I do now?

Program, that sounds very virus like.

Task Manager does not show all startup items.

You can use Autoruns or CCleaner (Tools - Startup - Windows and Scheduled tasks).

TairikuOkami, Aug 15, 2016
  9. At the very least, I'd disable the one called Program, too. That's suspicious.

DeaconFrost, Aug 15, 2016
  10. what is ddtgaped.dll????????

Shawkat Shihan, Aug 19, 2016
  11. Luulune Win User
    Hello,

Sounds like adware, from what I can find.

- Run CCleaner and use that software to disable everything that is not needed on startup. That includes bluestack, onedrive, just anything that is not pure Windows. See if this resolves it. If yes, then start enabling them one by one until you find it.

- Scan your PC. And I mean scan your pc thoroughly. There's several pieces of software you should use for this, not just one. I'm pretty sure google will help you out on what is good (Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner and Hitmanpro come to mind, also Junkware removal). You should also consider antivirus.

Luulune, Aug 19, 2016
  12. Hello ,*Biggrin
    At last get rid of that rundll errors, thnx evrybuddy for their help specially Luulune, Several thing tried & finally remove rundll error with Malwarebytes thnx again..

Shawkat Shihan, Aug 21, 2016
  13. mrgeek Win User

Good that you solved. So Malwarebytes found a PUP ? Please mark thread 'Solved' so others with similar problem can find more easily. Thanks

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. When I start my laptop it shows run dll error , what uld I do now? - Similar Threads - start laptop shows

2. When I start my laptop showing run dll problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my laptop showing run dll problem: Please resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-showing-run-dll-problem/e1e122d2-2c1b-45b0-bb3a-7070f98be9c9
  3. When I start my laptop showing run dll problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start my laptop showing run dll problem: Please resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-showing-run-dll-problem/e1e122d2-2c1b-45b0-bb3a-7070f98be9c9
  4. My laptop not starting asking bitlocker recovery? What can I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop not starting asking bitlocker recovery? What can I do now?: My laptop not starting asking bitlocker recovery? What can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-not-starting-asking-bitlocker-recovery/cdd0a3d1-7ea1-46d3-84bc-b9a2d9f22ba1
  5. what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...: please help on this issue asapthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-i-start-my-laptop-the-taskbar/16f5e024-bc6f-4177-82b8-2a1e3bdf5e59
  6. what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...: please help on this issue asapthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-i-start-my-laptop-the-taskbar/16f5e024-bc6f-4177-82b8-2a1e3bdf5e59
  7. run dll error at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run dll error at start up: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, ver 1903 I get this error message: "There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll" How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-at-start-up/a8568b1a-116a-4f7d-9d30-d0e7262e0713
  8. My laptop was stolen what do I do now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop was stolen what do I do now: My laptop was stolen today if I always delete everything including passwords forms I disabled this and used disc cleaner, delete temp files using run temp delete scan for malware, will the thief can still get the information I have type in all the sites I have visited when I...
  9. everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error: everytime i keep my lenovo laptop for charge i get an error saying there was a problem starting c:\g0ygNP64igg0ygNP64ig\50v1.dll please help if u know the fix...
  10. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...