Windows 10: when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

Discus and support when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager instead according to copilot could anyone tell me why? when I boot up windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CoolBoyGaming12, Feb 21, 2024.

1. when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager instead according to copilot could anyone tell me why? when I boot up windows it works fine though and I am sending this from my laptop which is an acer laptop. I cant send a picture of it because it is failing to upload when I try to.

:)

CoolBoyGaming12, Feb 21, 2024

2. Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Bios will not save boot order

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input. A quick update, my computer is booting fine. It used to give me the error message associated with the boot manager not being detected.

Oddly, here are the steps that worked...

If I were to go into bios, I won't see my boot drive. If I power off, disconnect and reconnect the SATA cable, and power on, its recognized (quick note, I'm on Intel, and I've connected boot drive to SATA port 1). Then I would boot directly off the drive through bios. Any subsequent boots after that and it loads windows.

Now it seems it doesn't matter. I've been running SimCity all day so far and my PC is mostly stable, except for stupid ATI drivers *Frown when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager :( I'll be starting a thread there next *Smile when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager :)

I'll reset CMOS if this keeps happening.

Timber1900, Feb 21, 2024
  4. erixx Win User

when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

1. when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager - Similar Threads - try boot bios

2. when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager: when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager instead according to copilot could anyone tell me why? when I boot up windows it works fine though and I am sending this from my laptop which is an acer laptop. I cant send a picture of it because it is...
  3. No boot Manager when booting up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No boot Manager when booting up!: I am using EasyBCD to manage 3 drives each with windows installations W11 Pro, W11 Pro 2 and W10 Pro, however, Easy BCD shows all 3 installations, but when booting up there is no boot manager showing and it always boots up into windows 11 the one set to default. I have tried...
  4. there is no boot manager in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    there is no boot manager in BIOS: My laptop has dual boot system- windows 10 and ubuntu. After a update in ubuntu, pc is not booting, showing an error to install an operating system. In the BIOS, I found no boot manager boot device to select.I tried startup repair from a bootable USB drive, but it can not...
  5. When I turn on secure boot, I boot to BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I turn on secure boot, I boot to BIOS: If I turn on secure boot in BIOS, my computer doesn't reset and just stays in BIOS. It also doesn't recognise my Samsung 870 Evo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-secure-boot-i-boot-to-bios/35de57fd-c059-4306-8e1d-7b440391774f
  6. Windows boot manager not showing in the bios boot menu.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows boot manager not showing in the bios boot menu.: My PC had preintsalled Windows 10UEFI.Last month,I installed some linux operating systems in my pcLegacy.So,I know that windows won't show on the grub boot menu.To start windows,I should go to the boot menu and select the "windows boot manager".Yesterday,I installed another...
  7. Windows Boot Manager not loading anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Boot Manager not loading anymore.: Hello, This started happening last month when I tried using this program called Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software and the drive I wanted to read/write on wasn't showing, so I started messing with the settings and started messing with the format new volume...
  8. BIOS/Boot manager problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIOS/Boot manager problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zoenvisje [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj6mb8/biosboot_manager_problem/
  9. Must boot into BIOS to select Windows Boot Manager manually

in Windows 10 Support
    Must boot into BIOS to select Windows Boot Manager manually: A few weeks ago, my PC started acting odd. It would boot, show the post screen, then give me an error about an operating system not being found and advising me to unplug any drives that don't have an OS on them. Well, I tried that, and it still does it. So I found that I have...
  10. Windows Boot Manager in BIOS boots only at Boot position 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Manager in BIOS boots only at Boot position 1: I need to put the Windows OS, that means Windows Boot Manager in BIOS at Boot option 2, but in this case it does not boot. I need to put at boot position 1 PXE boot and if that fails boot from Boot option 2 (Windows). How could I do that? My motherboard is Gigabyte...