Windows 10: When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even...

Discus and support When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft, because there was a 50% sale. but to actually play the game, i need to log in. When i try to log in, it says that im not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marten van Namen, May 20, 2024.

1. When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even...

I just bought minecraft, because there was a 50% sale. but to actually play the game, i need to log in. When i try to log in, it says that im not connected to the Internet. the same is done when i try to log into the microsoft store. It gives a code: 0x800704cf. what do i need to do to solve this issue?

:)

marten van Namen, May 20, 2024
  2. 3mptylord Win User

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

I've tried unselecting the option but I didn't fix the issue - nor could I see why it would.

The following things connect to the internet fine:
    • Microsoft Edge (new IE)
    • Chrome
    • Steam's browser and Steam multiplayer games
    • League of Legends launcher, patcher, PVP.net and game client
    • Battle.net
    • Pretty much everything
    What doesn't work:

• Network Center (says I'm not connected)
    • Windows Live Mail (logging in)
    • Outlook (logging in)
    • Notepad 8 (logging in)
    • User Accounts (logging in)
    The issue seems to affect any Microsoft product that tries to connect to Live.

3mptylord, May 20, 2024
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 20, 2024
  4. When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even...

Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 20, 2024
Thema:

When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even...

1. When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even... - Similar Threads - try log microsoft

2. When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. Every time I try to sign in, I get the message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." However, when I try to sign up with the same email, it tells me that there is an account...
  3. When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. Every time I try to sign in, I get the message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." However, when I try to sign up with the same email, it tells me that there is an account...
  4. When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even...

When I try to log into my microsoft account, it says im not connected to the Internet, even...: I just bought minecraft, because there was a 50% sale. but to actually play the game, i need to log in. When i try to log in, it says that im not connected to the Internet. the same is done when i try to log into the microsoft store. It gives a code: 0x800704cf. what do i...
  5. I cant log in into my minecraft account using microsoft and when i tried it say that an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in into my minecraft account using microsoft and when i tried it say that an...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-into-my-minecraft-account-using/d78c1639-95df-432a-bafc-c64a34f45039
  6. I cant log in into my minecraft account using microsoft and when i tried it say that an...

I cant log in into my minecraft account using microsoft and when i tried it say that an...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-into-my-minecraft-account-using/d78c1639-95df-432a-bafc-c64a34f45039
  7. When I try to log in it says I need internet for this and when I go to connect the internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to log in it says I need internet for this and when I go to connect the internet...: I don’t know what to do I unplugged my pc and restarted it and it’s the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-log-in-it-says-i-need-internet-for/7d4762f0-fb0e-44ef-af69-44615ae4b374
  8. When I try to log in it says I need internet for this and when I go to connect the internet...

When I try to log in it says I need internet for this and when I go to connect the internet...: I don’t know what to do I unplugged my pc and restarted it and it’s the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-log-in-it-says-i-need-internet-for/7d4762f0-fb0e-44ef-af69-44615ae4b374
  9. MS says Im not connected to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS says Im not connected to the internet: Hey, I have an issue in the microsoft store saying that I am not connected to the internet. I am trying to download software so I can customize lights on my pc, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon pops up saying, "You'll need internet for this," and has the error code...
  10. Microsoft saying im not connected to internet???!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft saying im not connected to internet???!!!!!!!!!: Hi i am having a big problem. Whenever i try sign in to any microsoft apps i am being told i am not connected to onternet. When in fact i am using internet through my browser?! i get error code 0x800713AB plus more. This is when i try sign into my microdoft account in...