Windows 10: when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected

Discus and support when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChinchyMonkey43, Jul 19, 2018.

1. when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected

when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected

:)

ChinchyMonkey43, Jul 19, 2018
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 19, 2018
  3. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Simanto48 Win User

How to remove wright protected from nokia x2

Hi,

I am using nokia x2.I have download a video today(on memory card).now i want to delete it.but it shows unable to delete.so i connect my phone to my pc and tried to delete it from my pc but it shows unable to delete beacause the file wright protected.so i need
    a solution fo it

Simanto48, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected - Similar Threads - try send fax

2. Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem: I bought a USB modem and connected it to my Windows 11 PC. It shows up in the device manager, but when I type in the phone number and all the info and click send, it brings me to the print menu to select a printer. I'm not trying to print though....
  3. Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan tries to print when I try to send a fax with a USB modem: I bought a USB modem and connected it to my Windows 11 PC. It shows up in the device manager, but when I type in the phone number and all the info and click send, it brings me to the print menu to select a printer. I'm not trying to print though....
  4. recieving and sending faxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recieving and sending faxes: i want to get rid of my home phone..Will I be able to send and recieve faxes? I am not too good on computer.so please simple/easy directions...THANK you.I just added a new printer with help from hp,and they had to add a driver? i already had a working printer not sure why...
  5. Error Device media is wright-protected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Device media is wright-protected: Plugged a Kingston Data Traveler 3.0 USB Device into an HP Elitebook 8440p running Windows 10 Pro 20H2. Download sp73930.exe; launched the apt, select the option make a bootable USB Received message Error: Device media is wright-protected. [ATTACH] I did not setup wright...
  6. cannot send faxes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot send faxes.: tried to send eFax several days ago but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-faxes/222aca10-d91b-4d9b-9874-9ea5dac1a8ad
  7. window send error when i try to send a email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...
  8. WHEN I HIT PRINT IT GOES TO SEND A FAX

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHEN I HIT PRINT IT GOES TO SEND A FAX: WHEN I HIT PRINT IT GOES TO SENS A FAX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-hit-print-it-goes-to-send-a-fax/bc35aa93-b67d-4a3a-8118-a1e974c295c9
  9. can i send a fax from windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i send a fax from windows 10: Can you send a FAX from Windows 10 and if so, how?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-a-fax-from-windows-10/217456ed-09fb-49d9-95c1-613a37fd629c
  10. How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?: Now use HP Pavilion laptop & HP 3630 Desk jet all in one printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-send-a-fax-in-windows-10/4b06ff9e-d1d1-4561-b404-dec2dfd87566

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error code 9497