Windows 10: when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

Discus and support when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; every time cortana tells me to sign in or i sign in it just says error please try again 16718 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by frootygames, Aug 15, 2015.

1. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

every time cortana tells me to sign in or i sign in it just says error please try again

:)

frootygames, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Louie Del Win User

When I try to sign into my laptop it’s says go to account.live

Hi Jose,

The message that you’ve encountered usually appears if you’re trying to sign in to your device using a Microsoft account. If you were prompted to go to account.live.com, it’s possible that the password you’ve entered was incorrect or a reset is needed
    to be performed already.

To learn more about your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve used a
    Microsoft account
    or a local user account in signing into your laptop. Also, we’d like to request for a
    screenshot of the exact
    message that showed up on your sign-in screen.

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Aug 15, 2015
  3. When I try to sign into my laptop it’s says go to account.live

Its just says go to account.live but when i go to that website is tells me how to recovery it but i trust microsoft apps more.

[Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10/ Security & privacy]

Jose AngelGonzalez93838393, Aug 15, 2015
  4. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

MS Community was not working properly yesterday; I just signed on to my MS account and to MS Community, with both working correctly.

Not Myself, Aug 15, 2015
  5. What error message to you get and is Cortana available in your country?

paulsalter, Aug 15, 2015
  6. this is the error message every time i retry it just pops up again
    when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error [​IMG]

frootygames, Aug 15, 2015
  7. frootygames: I have nothing to add, other than a question, namely do you have any idea where the strange blue line in your screenshot is coming from?

Not Myself, Aug 15, 2015
  8. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

no that blue line was a mistake when i tried to save the screenshot
    i clicked and i was on marker

frootygames, Aug 16, 2015
  9. Not Myself, Aug 16, 2015
  10. frootygames, Aug 17, 2015
  11. There goes my reputation: I posted something that was helpful....

Not Myself, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

1. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error - Similar Threads - try sign microsoft

2. I just made this Microsoft account, and when I tried to sign into it on my laptop it says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just made this Microsoft account, and when I tried to sign into it on my laptop it says...: image of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-made-this-microsoft-account-and-when-i/50ab37ad-6bd1-47f4-b2bd-0413830c41d8
  3. When i try to sign into my account it just reapeats.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i try to sign into my account it just reapeats.: When I try to sign into my microsoft account on my computer it just repeats the sign in screen again, ive had this problem for a while and have been trying many deferent things. At first i thought it could be an issue because i was using a yahoo email so I put a new email...
  4. When i try to sign into my account it just reapeats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to sign into my account it just reapeats.: When I try to sign into my microsoft account on my computer it just repeats the sign in screen again, ive had this problem for a while and have been trying many deferent things. At first i thought it could be an issue because i was using a yahoo email so I put a new email...
  5. When i try to sign into my account it just reapeats.

6. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...: Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft, Microsoft Store, Refreshing, Crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on/a9781417-cc78-4c1f-ae03-85db71a9b496
  7. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...

When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...: Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft, Microsoft Store, Refreshing, Crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on/a9781417-cc78-4c1f-ae03-85db71a9b496
  8. I just can't sign in with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just can't sign in with my microsoft account: It's been almost two months I am unable to sign in with my microsoft account. IT SAYS SIGN IN WITH YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE APP EXPERIENCE ACCROSS YOUR DEVICE. BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN , HERE WHAT I GET : THIS APPLICATION MADE TOO MANY REQUEST. PRESS RETY TO...
  9. I just can't sign in with my microsoft account

I just can't sign in with my microsoft account: It's been almost two months I am unable to sign in with my microsoft account. IT SAYS SIGN IN WITH YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE APP EXPERIENCE ACCROSS YOUR DEVICE. BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN , HERE WHAT I GET : THIS APPLICATION MADE TOO MANY REQUEST. PRESS RETY TO...
  10. When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...: When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button, after pressing it it does nothing except closing the window. This happened after recently resetting my pc....