Windows 10: When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found

Discus and support When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have posted this message and had a few people trying to help me. The message will appear when I turn on my computer. It seems to come and go.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jo Nichols, Aug 8, 2018.

1. When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found

I have posted this message and had a few people trying to help me. The message will appear when I turn on my computer. It seems to come and go. Sometimes it won't appear, but most of the time it does. I installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package, but this message will not go away. Does ANYBODY have any what is going on???????

:)

Jo Nichols, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Margo Win User

Missing MSVCR110.dll

Can't open my mail because, it says,: MSVCR110.dll is missing...this is after yesterday's upgrade of Windows 10...How do I get that missing .dll?

Margo, Aug 8, 2018
  3. msvcr110.dll missing in Windows 10.

Original Title: msvcr110.dll

After updating windows10 on my computer I get the msvcr110.dll missing how do I reinstall it

FrankPorterfield, Aug 8, 2018
  4. VEALAMED Win User

When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found

MSVCR110.dll is missing

Original title: MSVCR110.dll

I got the message the MSVCR110.dll was missing I downloaded it from Microsoft and installed it. Rebooted and it still says it's missing. Now what?

VEALAMED, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found

1. When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found - Similar Threads - turn computer keep

2. Hey! msvcr110.dll is missing and i cannot restore it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey! msvcr110.dll is missing and i cannot restore it!: i was trying to install a program on my computer but the msvcr110.dll was missing. i tried running the c++ program but it said i cannot run it on my computet windows 10. i'm not sure what to do....
  3. MSVCR110.dll missing

MSVCR110.dll missing: I've been trying to install a plugin for my editing software and it says MSVCR110.dll is missing. I have it installed on my computer and have watched plenty of guides. Please help!...
  4. MSVCR110.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCR110.dll missing: I've been trying to install a plugin for my editing software and it says MSVCR110.dll is missing. I have it installed on my computer and have watched plenty of guides. Please help!...
  5. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?: This error keeps appearing even though I already installed C++ 2010. I even have uninstalled and installed it over and over with other versions but to no avail this error is still persisting. This is really frustrating me, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem...
  6. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?: This error keeps appearing even though I already installed C++ 2010. I even have uninstalled and installed it over and over with other versions but to no avail this error is still persisting. This is really frustrating me, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem...
  7. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer: The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. How do I fix this? Can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcr110dll-is-missing-from-your-computer/625ec0c1-e281-43ad-ab40-172035945943
  9. When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I turn on my computer I keep getting the MSVCR110.dll file is missing or not found.: Hello, I looked up this error and tried to fix it by downloading the latest version, but it didn't help. I don't know if this has anything to do with Windows Live as I tried to follow those instructions by repairing Windows, and this didn't work either. What can I do?...
  10. Missing MSVCR110.dll

in Browsers and Email
    Missing MSVCR110.dll: Can't open my mail because, it says,: MSVCR110.dll is missing...this is after yesterday's upgrade of Windows 10...How do I get that missing .dll? 30651