Windows 10: When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

Discus and support When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ExpensiveG, Dec 5, 2023.

1. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it.

:)

ExpensiveG, Dec 5, 2023

2. Computer Sign in

Your suggestion worked. Thank You!!!!!

Katheryn Dornbush, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Automatic connect checked on other ISPs that come up when I go to sign into my ISP.

When I go to sign into my Internet Provider, I get a list of other IPs. In the detail if you click on the other IPs, the sign in automatically box is checked. Does this automatically sign you in to the other IP? And how do I shut this off permanently so
    I don't have to concern myself with someone signing in my computer without my permission? I tried to see how I could shut this off in Settings (WIndows 10).

Anybody got any suggestions or know what is going on?

Il Padrino 001, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed... :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

1. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed... - Similar Threads - computer shuts down

2. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  3. When my computer is sleeping, my computer feels like it was shut down, but when I sign it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When my computer is sleeping, my computer feels like it was shut down, but when I sign it...: So I found this annoying thing on my Windows computer when sleeping. When I try to press any key to awake the computer, the computer does not wake up. When I press the power button, it looks like the computer shuted down by itself. When I sign it on, it takes me to where I...
  4. When my computer is sleeping, my computer feels like it was shut down, but when I sign it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my computer is sleeping, my computer feels like it was shut down, but when I sign it...: So I found this annoying thing on my Windows computer when sleeping. When I try to press any key to awake the computer, the computer does not wake up. When I press the power button, it looks like the computer shuted down by itself. When I sign it on, it takes me to where I...
  5. When my computer is sleeping, my computer feels like it was shut down, but when I sign it...

6. My computer shuts off when I try to sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer shuts off when I try to sign in: Hi! So every time when my computer turns on, I try to sign in and it takes me to log into my Microsoft. I do so then it turns off and makes me do it multiple times over and over. I am not able to get into my computer.. I’ve tried turning it on and off.. please help!...
  7. My computer shuts off when I try to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts off when I try to sign in: Hi! So every time when my computer turns on, I try to sign in and it takes me to log into my Microsoft. I do so then it turns off and makes me do it multiple times over and over. I am not able to get into my computer.. I’ve tried turning it on and off.. please help!...
  8. My computer shuts off when I try to sign in

9. My laptop fully shuts down/signs me out when i shut it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop fully shuts down/signs me out when i shut it: My laptop fully shuts down when i shut its lid/screen... is there anyway to fix it? Model : X441BA Asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fully-shuts-downsigns-me-out-when-i-shut/9d6407e3-5227-4393-a170-704e5e3135b2
  10. Signed in automatically after signing out (without shutting down)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signed in automatically after signing out (without shutting down): I have a number of standard window users without passwords. Sometimes when I use the sign-out option, the account is signed out but then automatically signs in again. Usually this only happens once but sometimes it repeats a second time. The accounts are local accounts. Any...