Windows 10: When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

Discus and support When on YouTube video box glitches out, help? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have been on YouTube to see videos, and when watching certain ones the screen goes like so: [img] And that's not all, when I scroll or refresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ThePieSkyHigh, Aug 25, 2018.

1. When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

I have been on YouTube to see videos, and when watching certain ones the screen goes like so:

When on YouTube video box glitches out, help? [​IMG]

And that's not all, when I scroll or refresh the page, it won't stop and scrolling makes the box, well, (How do I say this) copy everything I see into it?

Sort of like when an error box appeared in Windows XP when you dragged it around it left a trail?
    It's a similar effect, check the picture to see.

Every time this happens either it's all black and white squares cover the corners, or the video box shrinks into a slim type of thing and has the same squares.

Please move this to the right section if you are an administrator, I felt like this was a graphics problem.

Ask me anything I'll try to reply.

Thanks. *Smile

:)

ThePieSkyHigh, Aug 25, 2018

2. Asus M32 Series Desk top computer freezes while playing youtube videos.

Hello Lee,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Do you face this issue only while playing YouTube videos?

• Which browser are you using to open YouTube?

• Are you facing the same issue in any other browsers?

If you are using Internet Explorer I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps you to resolve the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer and Go to
      Tools

• Select Internet option and clock on the
      advanced option.

• Check the box for Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.

• Click on Apply and Ok.

Hope this helps. Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Video Glitching

Hey! My Video is glitching out. It's getting covered in loads of green pixels and does it on multiple platforms. It does it on facebook, movie maker, films and TV (the program), but not youtube. This is a serious problem for me, since I need to be able to
    use movie maker for my youtube channel. Is there anything anyone can suggest to help me? Thanks. Below is an included photo of the issue (behind the facebook pause screen). It does the same on all the aforementioned programs.

When on YouTube video box glitches out, help? 47372ba6-1b48-4b1e-83b0-6e6256dee5a8.png

JordanGodley, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Joythar K Win User

When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

This issue may arise when your Graphics card is not updated or compatible.

Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528233

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube videos?

2. Is the issue specific to Internet Explorer or Edge?

3. Do you remember making any changes to the settings?

If you are using internet explorer to view youtube videos, I would suggest you to follow the steps given below.

Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer

Follow the instructions provided in the link given below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10

Also refer to the article given below.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-10

Hope the information provided was helpful. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post. We will be glad to assist.

Joythar K, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

1. When on YouTube video box glitches out, help? - Similar Threads - YouTube video box

2. M Edge and Video box flickering black when watching youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    M Edge and Video box flickering black when watching youtube: When I watch youtube, the microsoft edge screen and the box playing the video flickers black. It happens also when i put the video in full screen. The entire monitor does not go black, just within the window.I have a nvidia geforce rtx 2060 and intel 8 gen 17-8750H processor....
  3. Help with youtube now playing videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with youtube now playing videos: So I cannot watch youtube on my PC running windows 10. When i open youtube any video that i try to watch just keeps buffering and doesnt want to play when it worked about 1 hour ago. I will try to update windows and update if that works. Youtube works fine on my macbook...
  4. How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AvroLancaster45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iex26i/how_to_fix_this_glitch_whenever_i_fullscreen/
  5. Cursor glitch when scrolling up to videos youtube, twitch, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor glitch when scrolling up to videos youtube, twitch, etc.: There is a big issue that all of a sudden started occurring for me. Whenever I scroll up to a video from the comment section on YouTube or from the bottom of a twitch page my cursor starts glitching and the video starts duplicating stacking on one another. Its not a YouTube...
  6. Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.: Hello I have an acer all in one pc C24-760 with core i5 and everytime I watch youtube on full screen, within 30 minutes my pc freezes completely. I can't even open taskmanager. The only way to solve it, is to close the pc by holding the on/off button. Windows 10 home is...
  7. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  8. Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.: As can be seen in the Picture below, my sleep button is glitched out, it is moving left and right. This happens to occur anytime that I lock my PC. This isn't the only thing that happens. As soon as I see this, I know I need to restart my PC because I cant do anything unless...
  9. YouTube Glitches

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube Glitches: I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain comments, the only replies which are visible are my own, and in IE and FF, none are visible. Is there something I can to fix it, or...
  10. Sound Glitch when watching videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Glitch when watching videos: Whenever I watch a video on youtube or other videos on the internet there is a weird slight glitching sound that occurs very briefly and sporadically. I don't think its the laptop because I have watched DVDs on it and the sound and picture have been perfect and I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu glitching out in youtube video

2. youtube box glitch