Windows 10: When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection

Discus and support When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the past few days now, when one particular computer is switched on, the router looses connection. I am wondering if its possibly an IP conflict as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swarfega, Apr 21, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection

For the past few days now, when one particular computer is switched on, the router looses connection. I am wondering if its possibly an IP conflict as we currently use DHCP. I am thinking about changing our computers to static to see if that fixes it.

:)

swarfega, Apr 21, 2018

2. Active Sync 4.5 using to different logins

What is the "Switch Account" feature?

When we initially boot up the computer and log into our individual logins, Active Sync is available for both of us. But as soon as one of us syncs our phone, the other login looses the program in the active tray. The Active Sync icon is gone. Also, we
    always have to click, in settings, the "connect with USB" box.

Eric Whitman, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Lost internet while installing windows 10 anniversary update

Hi Caravan,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with internet on the computer.

Please answer the following for us to assist you better:

When exactly did you loose your internet?

Were you able to install the anniversary update?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

The issue could occur due to the firewall blocking the connections coming in while updating.

Please reply with the required information, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 21, 2018
  4. sml156 Win User

I would do an Code: ipconfig /all[/quote] on both machines and compare the results.

Or Code: ipconfig /renew[/quote] which will force the machines to ask the router for IP's, If that does not work I would turn the router off for about 10 ~ 15 seconds and see if that helps.

sml156, Apr 21, 2018
Thema:

1. When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection - Similar Threads - computer Comes loose

2. Loosing WIFI connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing WIFI connection: After updating to Win 10 v2004 I am loosing my internet connection, in fact I loose all wifi connections and cannot see any wifi connections. I have another PC which connect perfectly to the internet. When I reboot my laptop, I can see the wifi connections and connects...
  3. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  4. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  5. MS Pen Looses Connection

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Pen Looses Connection: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2 and just bought a MS Surface Pen. I have successfully connected it via Bluetooth to the PV, and have been able to launch apps via one click or double click just fine. However, when I switch to tablet mode, or undock my screen and re-dock it...
  6. loosing ethernet connection on sleep

loosing ethernet connection on sleep: Soooo ... I have read a lot of posts on this subject but still not found an answer. I have 4 computers networked together .... two windows 7 units, one linux unit and one windows 10 unit. The problem is with the windows 10 unit. When it goes to sleep, I loose my...
  7. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  8. IPv6 Looses Connectivity on Reboot

IPv6 Looses Connectivity on Reboot: Everytime I fully shut down my computer or reboot it, my IPv6 internet keeps dropping. I do have IPv6 from my ISP and I am using Google's public DNS servers for my IPv6. Everytime it looses connectivity, it still remains connected to the network but the connection then...
  9. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...
  10. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...