Windows 10: When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen

Discus and support When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmmaBarnes1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen

When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen

:)

EmmaBarnes1, Jul 5, 2018

2. When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen

EmmaBarnes1, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Video playback problems

Hi Davis,

Based on the information that you have provided, this could be related to incorrect configuration or corrupted device drivers. We recommend that you run the Video Playback troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

Method: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen - Similar Threads - playback video created

2. The cutscenes in video shows only black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cutscenes in video shows only black screen: Previously, I downloaded a game titled Hitman Contracts, which is a popular game created by IO Interactive. When I play, the movies turns into black screen. After that, the main menu doesn't show black screen, only when the video starts with a black screen. Does anyone have...
  3. The cutscenes in video shows only black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cutscenes in video shows only black screen: Previously, I downloaded a game titled Hitman Contracts, which is a popular game created by IO Interactive. When I play, the movies turns into black screen. After that, the main menu doesn't show black screen, only when the video starts with a black screen. Does anyone have...
  4. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  5. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

[Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  6. video playback only in black/white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback only in black/white: All video playback, from Youtube to zoom to PPT files, originally recorded in color, now only replay in B/W. This just seems to occur in the last week or so of the new year 2021. I'm using Windows 10 ver 1.4.9200.22589, HP ENVY 360 laptop....
  7. Only photos and videos showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only photos and videos showing: I plugged my ipad into my pc but it only shows my photos and videos but not my apps submitted by /u/benp129 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdecn2/only_photos_and_videos_showing/
  8. black screen on playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    black screen on playback: when I play a movie from my computer to the tv through hdmi, I get a black screen. what setting do I need to adjust on my windows 10 computer for playback? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-playback/e76d5ab5-624e-4e50-a7af-e49a7cf4424c
  9. Only showing black screen when streaming videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Only showing black screen when streaming videos: Hi Team, I have looged into https://web.microsoftstream.com/ from corporate credetails and inside corporate network. I am able to see videos avialble to play but when I am clicking them I am only getting black screen. I have tired with all available browsers(Chrome, IE,...
  10. Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen: Hi, I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get a green screen....