Windows 10: When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

Discus and support When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kingmark01, Aug 3, 2015.

1. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in one position when moving. I have tried to fix it but I can't fix it. This is happening in all my games and I don't know what to do. I need help. It ruins my playing and needs to be fix.

:)

kingmark01, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Wrigjt80 Win User

Gaming Issues

Windows 10, Desktop, 64 bit, Dual Screens.

When I try to play a game, doesn't matter what game it is, whenever I try and move my mouse to the right the mouse will exit the game and go to the second screen. This is causing me to not be able to play my games.

Example

Sim city 4 - Try to use mouse to scroll map to the right. Map doesn't scroll and just exits the game.

Skyrim - Has dual pointers. Game pointer and windows pointer causing dual pointers on the PC meaning everything is double clicking and not even allowing me to hit continue in game.

Diablo III - Dual pointers as well.

All my games are doing this. Mouse will not stay in the game and just move to the next screen. Can't play games in full screen mode.

Wrigjt80, Aug 3, 2015
  3. When typing my mouse doesn't move, please help!(WIN10)

I can't move my mouse while I'm typing, help please!

This thing is really irritating me, mostly when playing games. Please help me! Thank you.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General

SantiagoArenas, Aug 3, 2015
  4. MrNeeds Win User

When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

MrNeeds, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

1. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse. - Similar Threads - playing game moving

2. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  3. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  4. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game: Hi, I am Malek, I am facing a problem which is "My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game"when I play a game in windowed mode or full screen mode especially with Roblox , when I move the mouse down, it selects the taskbar and stops the game.and as you can see in...
  6. My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game

My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game: Hi, I am Malek, I am facing a problem which is "My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game"when I play a game in windowed mode or full screen mode especially with Roblox , when I move the mouse down, it selects the taskbar and stops the game.and as you can see in...
  7. Can't move my mouse when holding a key!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move my mouse when holding a key!: Cant Move mouse pointer while CTRL/Shift/ALT key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-my-mouse-when-holding-a-key/2dbba406-ffca-43ae-ace7-51ebdf37de3f
  8. Can't move my mouse when holding a key!

Can't move my mouse when holding a key!: Cant Move mouse pointer while CTRL/Shift/ALT key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-my-mouse-when-holding-a-key/2dbba406-ffca-43ae-ace7-51ebdf37de3f
  9. Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.: I can click, but it won't move. I tried reinstalling drivers and it worked for like a minute. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-gaming-mouse-stopped-moving/fdd5604d-2c18-467e-9d13-6156e33f83f3
  10. Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.

Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.: I can click, but it won't move. I tried reinstalling drivers and it worked for like a minute. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-gaming-mouse-stopped-moving/fdd5604d-2c18-467e-9d13-6156e33f83f3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant move cursor when palying a game