Windows 10: When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

Discus and support When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Graham5, Feb 23, 2024.

1. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic" to be listed as a prediction.

:)

Michael Graham5, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Clear on-screen keyboard predictions

Hello,

You can turn-off the prediction feature of the On-screen Keyboard by following these steps:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click/tap OSK or On-screen Keyboard.
    • Click Options under PrtScn key.
    • Under Text Prediction, uncheck the Use Text Prediction.
    • Click OK and confirm that the word prediction area above OSK is cleared.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Edwin Win User
    Predictive Text

If you use the On Screen Keyboard, or perhaps the Touch Keyboard.

When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?... 122555d1487937044t-predictive-text-000089.png

Edwin, Feb 23, 2024
  4. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

Turning on Predictive Text on 1680 Classic

How do I turn on predictive text? In the message mode I can see the pencil icon at the top of the screen but there doesn't seem to be any way to navigate to it to change from traditional to predictive. Does this phone in fact offer predictive text? In
    the manual it is listed as a feature.

graemedavis, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

1. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?... - Similar Threads - using screen keyboard

2. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...: When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic" to be listed as a prediction....
  3. On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.: Why is that 99% of the time the text prediction doesn't show in On Screen Keyboard even though it's activated in options? It rarely pops up, but most of the time it doesn't, like while I'm typing this on the OSKI have no idea what version I'm using, but it's the newest...
  4. On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.: Why is that 99% of the time the text prediction doesn't show in On Screen Keyboard even though it's activated in options? It rarely pops up, but most of the time it doesn't, like while I'm typing this on the OSKI have no idea what version I'm using, but it's the newest...
  5. Text Predictions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Predictions: Hi there Since Windows 10 v1803 we have had the option to "Show text suggestions as I type" and "Autocorrect words as I type" for hardware keyboard. I have enabled these options however when testing it works fine in Notepad, Wordpad and stick Notes however it does not work...
  6. Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard: Hi I am using Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard. Is there a keyboard shortcut to implement the suggestions, instead of using the mouse to click on them Thanks in advance...
  7. Text prediction

Text prediction: I have turned all typing prediction options on in settings, but i am still unable to see any prediction options when working in Office 365 WordOnline in Edge... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-prediction/a6c39623-a01b-431b-8ecc-5c6dcaa0e1a8
  8. Predictive Text

Predictive Text: My predictive text and other keyboard features seem to have vanished from my phone and I cannot see why. They are all ticked as being on within the phone's settings but they are not on when texting. Any help will be gratefully received....
  9. Surface Book 2, Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard, Use Swipe and Text Predictions In Chrome

Surface Book 2, Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard, Use Swipe and Text Predictions In Chrome: Please tell me how to use the swipe and text prediction features of the on-screen keyboard in Google Chrome. Chrome is my preferred browser and I will not migrate to Edge. If it is impossible to enable this functionality, I will be getting a refund for this computer. I...
  10. Predictive Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Predictive Text: Hello All, is there any way I can get predictive text on my desktop computer ? 77978