Windows 10: When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial...

Discus and support When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows Business Hello enabled to allow face recognition to sign in a domain user. The issue is, when the face recognition fails, I want the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason_807, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Jason_807 Win User

When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial...

I have Windows Business Hello enabled to allow face recognition to sign in a domain user. The issue is, when the face recognition fails, I want the fallback to be the domain password and not a pin. I couldn't figure out if this was possible as when I configure the facial recognition sign-in option it makes me set up a pin and is then used as the fallback when the facial recognition fails. Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

Jason_807, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Donna Men Win User

Windows Hello facial ID won’t work

Hi,

There are a few reasons why this Windows Hello facial recognition fails, such as outdated driver, compatibility or OS update. We'd like to know if you made any changes on your device prior to the issue, such as installing update or change settings?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest you to reset Facial Recognition by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts and select Sign-In options.
    • Locate Facial Recognition options and click Remove under them.
    • Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to reset Facial Recognition.
    • Restart your computer.

If issue persist, update your drivers by following the steps on this link. You can also check your device
    manufacturer for latest release of drivers.

Keep us updated with the results.

Donna Men, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Windows hello facial recognition and online websites

Is it possible to use windows hello facial recognition for online passwords?

If so, could anyone explain the steps to set it up for Chrome?

Thank you.

ArsenalFC14, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Jay Jap Win User

When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial...

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

1. When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial... - Similar Threads - using Hello Business

2. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: HiI'm on Windows 11Windows Hello Facial Recognition Work.I use Windows Hello Facial Recognition for Login AND Passkeys.But there is a big security issue!If i die, anybody/family can scan my face to unlock my Windows Session, and access to all my datas.That i don't want!What i...
  3. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  4. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  5. When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial...

When using Windows Hello for Business, is it possible for the fallback of a failed facial...: I have Windows Business Hello enabled to allow face recognition to sign in a domain user. The issue is, when the face recognition fails, I want the fallback to be the domain password and not a pin. I couldn't figure out if this was possible as when I configure the facial...
  6. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  7. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  8. Windows hello for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello for business: where do I find the newest documentation on hello for business? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-for-business/65cbde06-638c-4cfc-aa81-d05e1484921b
  9. Windows hello for business

Windows hello for business: where do I find the newest documentation on hello for business? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-for-business/65cbde06-638c-4cfc-aa81-d05e1484921b
  10. Windows Hello (Facial)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello (Facial): Hi, I have the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 370, and it has the Windows Hello Fingerprint reader preinstalled. It says it can't find a camera but this also happened with last years 1803 update where it would disable Windows Hello. To fix the 1803 bug I had to get a driver off...