Windows 10: When will we get an install notification? its the 29th

Discus and support When will we get an install notification? its the 29th in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; soon later today? or after today? I have beefy 4.3 to 4.5MB/s download speed so it'd download in about 15 minutes Will it be downloaded soon or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by realflow100, Jul 28, 2015.

1. When will we get an install notification? its the 29th

soon later today? or after today?
    I have beefy 4.3 to 4.5MB/s download speed so it'd download in about 15 minutes
    Will it be downloaded soon or later today? Or even after today?

Also tenforums site is REALLY slow for some reason. Had trouble posting this and had to post twice.

:)

realflow100, Jul 28, 2015

2. When will we get Windows 10 ? I thought that we'd get it on 7/29

I thought that I'd get Windows 10 on the 29th but I didn't. Why ?

Shawn Thomas0412, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Niya Uy Win User
    It's the July 29th, it's pass 00:00 ET, where is my Windows 10?

Thank you very much for the reply. It could have been better if we, consumers, were informed via the "Get Windows 10" app when we will get Windows 10. Something like, since based on what I read, the distribution will be in 10 waves, which wave we are in
    and what month should we expect, and not to get us excited that we WILL get Windows 10 by today, July 29, not just get notified.

Again thanks for your reply.

Niya Uy, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Claymore Win User

When will we get an install notification? its the 29th

Try this:

• Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder
    • Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in wuauclt.exe /updatenow
    • Open Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start [re]downloading

Claymore, Jul 28, 2015
  5. okay. but it never started btw. not sure whats going on. i had a suspicion something like this would happen

edit tried the command nothing really happened *Sad windows update is unchanged.

realflow100, Jul 29, 2015
  6. I guess my computer is not ready for windows 10 yet D:

realflow100, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Mooly Win User
    Nice to see you over here *Wink

(I would recommend you make a full system image of your PC before attempting the upgrade)

Mooly, Jul 29, 2015
  8. When will we get an install notification? its the 29th

i did manual upgrade from the page where u can download the tool to use an iso or upgrade and EVERYTHING IS WORKING *Biggrin im happy

realflow100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

When will we get an install notification? its the 29th

1. When will we get an install notification? its the 29th - Similar Threads - install notification 29th

2. When will we get Cortana in SA?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get Cortana in SA?: Cortana was launched in 2015 and we are now in 2023. It has been 8 years and we still don't have Cortana support in Soth Africa. When can we expect it to be available here?...
  3. When will we get Cortana in SA?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will we get Cortana in SA?: Cortana was launched in 2015 and we are now in 2023. It has been 8 years and we still don't have Cortana support in Soth Africa. When can we expect it to be available here?...
  4. When will we get Cotana in SA?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get Cotana in SA?: Cortana was launched in 2015 and we are now in 2023. It has been 8 years and we still don't have Cortana support in Soth Africa. When can we expect it to be available here?...
  5. When will we get Cotana in SA?

When will we get Cotana in SA?: Cortana was launched in 2015 and we are now in 2023. It has been 8 years and we still don't have Cortana support in Soth Africa. When can we expect it to be available here?...
  6. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice: Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event....
  7. When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice

When we reboot we get unexpected reboot notice: Hello,we have a number of servers that are seemly randomly getting unexpected reboot events 6008, after we have initiated a reboot.we have around 8 servers and it's often a different one each week with the issue. Events are not quite consistent between instances of the event....
  8. Please get rid of the ******* notifications when I install an app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please get rid of the ******* notifications when I install an app: This windows defender used to be great! no annoying notifications when you install something! In windows 11 the ******* thing blocks everything and annoys me with the notifications. Now, I can't do anything without having to allow the unauthorized changes. bull****. At least...
  9. July 29th not June 29th

in Windows 10 Support
    July 29th not June 29th: I was getting so excited for windows 10 on the 29th June....and then I realised it's July not June lol! Silly me, I must have read it wrong. And there I was looking forward to installing it tomorrow! I even bought myself a new SSD and cloned my W8.1 over! This is how I...
  10. Windows 10 Install after the 29th July

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install after the 29th July: Hi, As long as you follow the steps on the enclosed link will to get the ticket will this work for a free upgrade after the 29th July ? Clean Install Windows 10 Directly without having to Upgrade First - Windows 10 Forums Thanks, 54270