Windows 10: When will Windows 10 Install?

Discus and support When will Windows 10 Install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have several computers. All of my Windows 8.1 computers received their upgrade on July 29th. However, my Windows 7 computer has not. Actually, I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sbudaj, Sep 14, 2015.

1. sbudaj Win User

When will Windows 10 Install?

I have several computers. All of my Windows 8.1 computers received their upgrade on July 29th. However, my Windows 7 computer has not. Actually, I see that the files are on the Windows 7 computer hard drive waiting to install, but Windows Update says only that Windows 10 is reserved and I will be notified when it is time to install.

How long will this take to get the notification and begin the install process?

Thanks.

:)

sbudaj, Sep 14, 2015

2. Window 10 pro problems

Where is the control panel gone in Windows 10?

Will and Windows 10, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Window 10 pro problems

Found it!!!!!

You right click the start button. Yeah!

Will and Windows 10, Sep 14, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

It will install as soon as you run the "Upgrade this PC now" option of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Sep 14, 2015
  5. sbudaj Win User
    Thanks, I'll try that.

But just wondering why it isn't upgrading automatically as my other computers did?

sbudaj, Sep 14, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Sometimes you need to just download it and upgrade manually. I had one of mine that hd to be done that way. This will give you a lot of information about the manual upgrade Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. When will Windows 10 Install? - Similar Threads - Install

2. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  4. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  5. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  6. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  7. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  8. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  9. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  10. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....