Windows 10: When will Windows 10 Install?

Discus and support When will Windows 10 Install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have several computers. All of my Windows 8.1 computers received their upgrade on July 29th. However, my Windows 7 computer has not. Actually, I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sbudaj, Sep 14, 2015.

1. sbudaj Win User

When will Windows 10 Install?

I have several computers. All of my Windows 8.1 computers received their upgrade on July 29th. However, my Windows 7 computer has not. Actually, I see that the files are on the Windows 7 computer hard drive waiting to install, but Windows Update says only that Windows 10 is reserved and I will be notified when it is time to install.

How long will this take to get the notification and begin the install process?

Thanks.

:)

sbudaj, Sep 14, 2015

2. Window 10 pro problems

Where is the control panel gone in Windows 10?

Will and Windows 10, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Window 10 pro problems

Found it!!!!!

You right click the start button. Yeah!

Will and Windows 10, Sep 14, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

It will install as soon as you run the "Upgrade this PC now" option of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Sep 14, 2015
  5. sbudaj Win User
    Thanks, I'll try that.

But just wondering why it isn't upgrading automatically as my other computers did?

sbudaj, Sep 14, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Sometimes you need to just download it and upgrade manually. I had one of mine that hd to be done that way. This will give you a lot of information about the manual upgrade Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. When will Windows 10 Install? - Similar Threads - Install

2. How to install third party apps from window's app store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install third party apps from window's app store?: I have been searching for installing the mod skin in my pc through windows but i don't know how to install the apps that are not available on windows app store or market....
  3. Internet disconnects when installing some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects when installing some apps: I bought Photoshop CC 2019 and Premiere Pro 2019 through Lazada. I think most of all that bought the same apps didn't have the same problem as mine. I did all the required steps to install them and confirmed that I have all the system requirements. Whenever I try to install...
  4. Fresh install Windows 10 (1903) "Back up using File History" Toggleswitch now fails with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install Windows 10 (1903) "Back up using File History" Toggleswitch now fails with...: Hello, i was running 1803 before now, when windows update decided for some unsolvable reason it didn't wish to update me to 1903, so i reinstalled via a USB (Yes i checked the USB for bad-blocks and ran a checksum app after it was written, it came back verified. After...
  5. Something switching my keyboard layout to one I haven't installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something switching my keyboard layout to one I haven't installed: Hi, Some unknown malevolent entity keeps switching my keyboard layout to "ENG INTL": [ATTACH] However, if I check the Language preferences, the only keyboard layout installed on my machine is "ENG US", which is the one I actually want: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Is there a...
  6. Constant usage of appx 13% of CPU after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant usage of appx 13% of CPU after installing new SSD: Hi all, I have installed a new SSD (Western Digital NVMe 500GB) to replace the old 128GB Samsung SSD. The replacement process (cloning, setting the new SSD as the booting device) went fine and my system is working as it used to, with one minor glitch. I have a constant 13%...
  7. How to enable family child account to install software on their computer without giving...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to enable family child account to install software on their computer without giving...: My son is getting older, and I would like to enable him to download and install software (not just the Microsoft Store apps) on his Windows 10 Pro computer without giving him administrative privileges. The primary reason for not wanting him to have administrative privileges...
  8. Can not reinstall Window 10 Pro when Laptop already have installed Window 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can not reinstall Window 10 Pro when Laptop already have installed Window 10 Home: Dear. i bought a Laptop Dell already have installed Windows 10 Home Lisence. And I bought one more DVD-Rom Window 10 Pro genuine (include product key). i had format hardrive and reinstall window 10 Pro on it. But when install finish, i checked activate, it alert This is...
  9. Clean Install of Windows 10 on new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install of Windows 10 on new SSD: Howdy, I want to do a nice fresh install of Windows 10 on a brand new SSD but am just a bit confused on how I should go about it and what it entails. To be specific, I have 4 drives (2 HDD, 2 SSD) in my PC and was wondering if the data is kept on the other 3 drives (that...
  10. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" when trying to re-install Win10 Pro x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" when trying to re-install Win10 Pro x86: I have a Travelmate 3004 (Pentium M760, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD) notebook which had Win10 Pro x86 (original release) that I wanted to update to v.1903. I first tried an in-place upgrade using the .ISO downloaded for Microsoft, clicking on setup.exe. I've tried so many things...