Windows 10: Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes

Discus and support Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes when i install nvidia version 362 it crashes with a BSOD with "system thread exception not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ramy0999, Nov 22, 2016.

1. ramy0999 Win User

Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes

when i install nvidia version 362 it crashes with a BSOD with "system thread exception not handled" failed : nvlddmkm.sys
    and when i install the latest version 375 it crashes with a BSOD with "dpc watchdog violation"

:)

ramy0999, Nov 22, 2016
  2. AnnB22 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app sometimes crashes when scrolling & mousing over email images with embedded links

My Mail app was crashing whenever I scrolled down an email. It seemed ok with plain text messages.

After reading this thread, I realized that my Nvidia GeForce Experience console has been prompting me to install new graphics drivers, even after I have just installed drivers via the console. I went to the Nvidia website and installed the drivers directly
    from there.

The Mail app no longer crashes.

AnnB22, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Video Game Crashes Computer, Completely OFF

Andrew

Who crashed is wrong at least as often as it is correct.

If you ran verifier what were the results when you ran verifier /query?

Did verifier crash the system? If not you did not let it run long enough. Verifier will crash the system when the misbehaving driver is loaded.

Feel free to contact nvidia but they will tell you the same things we are.

If you completely removed the nvidia driver and installed a fresh copy of the newest driver available and are still crashing the next step would be to try a much older driver (like a year old).

After that it is time to start thinking about a clean install of the OS.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 22, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

The analysis does point to the video driver. In this case I would uninstall your current drivers using the DDU route then load the driver provided by DELL

philc43, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes - Similar Threads - Whenever install nvidia

2. Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.: After restarting the Laptop by force during Nvidia driver update, windows seem to crash into a Blue Screen.While finishing up the Nvidia driver update through Geforce Experience my laptop froze. I restarted it with the power button. However, now the Laptop crashes after a...
  3. Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.: After restarting the Laptop by force during Nvidia driver update, windows seem to crash into a Blue Screen.While finishing up the Nvidia driver update through Geforce Experience my laptop froze. I restarted it with the power button. However, now the Laptop crashes after a...
  4. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  5. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...: Hey there everyone! I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to download them back since I am getting a BSOD everytime halfway through the download... The blue screen displays the error: PAGE...
  6. Nvidia Driver Crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Driver Crashed: My Nvidia Graphics Card Driver crashed when i playing games and Device Manager show code43,some game showing out of video memory and some showing DirectX error tried at another computer also same.Then i restart my pc and its back to normal,also working normally if i doesn't...
  7. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  8. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  9. HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS: My windows kept crashing after I tried to update my Nvidia graphics card on the laptop. It is: Geo-force 960M Running on a Lenovo i7 laptop. I have tried all the methods on the internet. Still looking for solutions. It doesn't update, doesn't install new drivers. Nothing....
  10. Nvidia driver crashes the system after bios reset?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver crashes the system after bios reset?: I was having a problem with my laptop bios, and i had to reflash the bios/reset all bios setting. After that every time i want to install Nvidia driver the system hangs and enters a boot loop.. I've tried to reinstall windows 10 4 times now, each time i install intel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever i am installing nvidia driver my laptop crashes