Windows 10: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

Discus and support Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vorept, Aug 17, 2018.

1. vorept Win User

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

:)

vorept, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Westi651 Win User

Joining Xbox Live Parties Via Xbox App.

Hey Cody,

If your friend has already started the party it should show up on your friends list and you are able to click join. If not, you can also click on the party tab in the Xbox app and start your own party, and he will be able to join that.

I've added a screenshot of the party tab below:

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound... e51c5eee-2c31-4e42-8a5d-ce9da60e3aa0.png

Westi651, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Xbox one app crashing after trying to join party

Hi Rob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

Please follow the below procedure to join a friend’s party.

Method 1: Join a party that your friends are already in

• To return to the Home screen, press the Xbox button, or say "Xbox, go home."

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

• Under Friends, select the friend you want to party with.

• On that friend's gamercard, select Join
      party.
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, run App troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 2: Windows App Trouble Shooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

1. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound... - Similar Threads - Whenever join friends

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?: As soon as I join the party in xbox game bar on pc I mouse wheel spins and instanly get kicked from the party. Every other componet works except the party widget. Also crashes whenever I start a party and then invite someone and as soon as they join the xbox party widget...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?

Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?: As soon as I join the party in xbox game bar on pc I mouse wheel spins and instanly get kicked from the party. Every other componet works except the party widget. Also crashes whenever I start a party and then invite someone and as soon as they join the xbox party widget...
  6. static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app: my audio seems to be perfectly fine on my headset when im not in a party on the xbox app but as soon as i join a party it changes my audio and makes all my games and apps sound terrible, it goes quieter and sound all static can someone please help me resolve this issue...
  7. static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app

static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app: my audio seems to be perfectly fine on my headset when im not in a party on the xbox app but as soon as i join a party it changes my audio and makes all my games and apps sound terrible, it goes quieter and sound all static can someone please help me resolve this issue...
  8. static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....
  10. Stop random friends from joining my friend's party when I join

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop random friends from joining my friend's party when I join: So I use the Windows 10 game bar for xbox. I've been trying to play with multiple friend groups but to avoid drama I'd like to make it so people on my friends list can't join me when I join someone else's party by clicking on me and selecting join party. I'm aware there's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox party

2. how do i join parties from my pc on xbox

3. friends cant hear me in xbox app on pc

4. i cant hear my friends in xbox live party app,
  5. xbox one how to join a party,
  6. why cant i join my freids party on the xbox app mobil,
  7. joining xbox live partys xbox app pc,
  8. whenever i join a party why im i always connecting xbox,
  9. mic makes loud noise in party,
  10. why does my xbox app earrape when i join a party,
  11. xbox windows 10 sound,
  12. xbox app on pc mic noise very loud,
  13. freinds hear screeching in xbox party app,
  14. when i invite my friends to a party on laptop for xbox it makes a weird sound,
  15. can join friends xbox party from app