Windows 10: Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....

Discus and support Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was looking through services and I had to change something. Although I was able to find out what I needed to change, I wasn't able to do anything in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamLin2, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....

I was looking through services and I had to change something. Although I was able to find out what I needed to change, I wasn't able to do anything in their properties. After that, I went to change my account settings but it asked me for my admin username and password but the only option I was able to click was no. There is usually a yes but this time, there wasn't. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

WilliamLin2, Jul 22, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 22, 2018
  3. E71 not remembering options set in the App Manager

Hi,

I am having the same problem. My phone always asks me for permission for the app to use the network to send/receive data. I have tried your suggestion of opening the app and still can't find anything in options to allow me to change this. Sorry if I'm being
    a bit stupid but could you list the steps you would take to do this.

Cheers

Eeeeeeeeee---01, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Urukland Win User

Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....

CPU Multi Keeps Changing on i7

Yes. C1E works dropping the multiplier and voltage at certain levels when cpu isn´t working. It haven´t the steps of eist, but the effet is almost the same.

Urukland, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....

1. Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes.... - Similar Threads - Whenever try allow

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...: I cannot Reset my PC as I get a pop up window which asks ,"DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEVICE?"I cannot continue as I don't get the option of YES. I only get the option of NO and TO CONTINUE ENTER AN ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD. I cannot proceed...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...: I cannot Reset my PC as I get a pop up window which asks ,"DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEVICE?"I cannot continue as I don't get the option of YES. I only get the option of NO and TO CONTINUE ENTER AN ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD. I cannot proceed...
  4. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I am not getting a YES...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  6. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  7. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...: Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to my computer but installation does not proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-turbotax-on-windows-11-i-click/bae2c381-1e47-4684-955d-10ef36836a0e
  9. Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...

Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...: Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to my computer but installation does not proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-turbotax-on-windows-11-i-click/bae2c381-1e47-4684-955d-10ef36836a0e
  10. Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...: Ok, I can't find any answers on the internet about this, and it's driving me crazy - right after I launched RD2 for the first time, I accidentally clicked "no" when windows asked "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and now I am not sure if that...