Windows 10: Where and how to activate downloaded programmes ?

Discus and support Where and how to activate downloaded programmes ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi only bought Win 10 four days ago after years of excellent Win 7 so still having problems trying to find then activate downloaded software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Arcadian Win User

Where and how to activate downloaded programmes ?

Hi only bought Win 10 four days ago after years of excellent Win 7 so still having problems trying to find then activate downloaded software programmes. I've installed a Classic Shell but still can't find anything....

Much appreciate any help thanks *Smile

:)

Arcadian, Mar 13, 2016

2. Trying to update a Navman GPS programme, but i get the message that the files are blocked by "jitDebugging" programme.

I am trying to update a Navman GPS programme, and I continue to get the message that the files are blocked by "jitDebugging" programme. Where to I find this and how do I activate/change or modify thid to accommodate my needs.

ChuckieReid, Mar 13, 2016
  3. N93

Hi there...any one out there can help me!

I am an N93 user and I want to download anti virus programme,where and how to download it??

varian---01, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @Arcadian,
    At the bottom of the Start Menu, either check Downloads folder in File Explorer (1) or All Apps (2)

Where and how to activate downloaded programmes ? [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 13, 2016
  5. Arcadian Win User
    Thanks a lot ! Get there eventually I hope *Smile

Arcadian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where and how to activate downloaded programmes ? - Similar Threads - Where activate downloaded

2. where is the activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the activation key: where is my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-activation-key/ae0ce222-adb8-4719-81ad-6c01754cabc8
  3. Where do I download Active Client for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I download Active Client for free?: Where do I download Active Client for free for my Windows 10 64-bit Microsoft Surface Pro 4 computer used as a laptop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-active-client-for-free/efaf93e8-f922-4ec9-894f-9c4d02061a2c
  4. Where do I download Active Client for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I download Active Client for free?: Where do I download Active Client for free for my Windows 10 64-bit Microsoft Surface Pro 4 computer used as a laptop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-active-client-for-free/efaf93e8-f922-4ec9-894f-9c4d02061a2c
  5. Where do I download Active Client for free?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to delete unwanted programmes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete unwanted programmes: I have been trying to uninstall a programme for months. I have set a password to it but I can't remember it. When I try to delete them in programme Files86, it says access is denied. I tried to take ownership of it but it also says access is denied and wouldn't let me take...
  7. DirectX Download, Where is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX Download, Where is it?: Hey there! Just looking for the directx download directory. Every link I click on google takes me to the microsoft website and has nothing there for me. I get a 404 error, so I'm guessing microsoft deleted their download of it for some reason. If anyone has it or knows how to...
  8. MFSF2020 - How can I re-download the the programm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFSF2020 - How can I re-download the the programm?: I purchased and downloaded the deluxe verson order 9593556923 . This the would not display and ended on numerous occasions crash my computer. How can I re-download the the programme. My account wont allow me to doso....
  9. programmes

programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"
  10. Activating online programms errors - No internet connection

Activating online programms errors - No internet connection: Hello! I am trying to activating programms through internet and i get error messages to chech my internet connection. All the button on the programms activation windows are disabled and cant connect to the servers for activation proccess. I am surfing to the internet...