Windows 10: Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Discus and support Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is there any kind of forum or similar support available for WPS Office? I am finding WPS's own support much too slow. My current problem, just in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ricecrispies, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Is there any kind of forum or similar support available for WPS Office? I am finding WPS's own support much too slow.

My current problem, just in case anyone has an insight, is that on one particular Writer document I cannot set the after-paragraph spacing for any style to zero. When I try to do it it instantly reverts. I can't reproduce the problem in another document, but unfortunately a lot of work has already gone into the document I am trying to alter.

:)

ricecrispies, Feb 15, 2018

2. LUMIA 535 Upgradation and questions.

Sir,

I wanted to know that how I would be able to upgrade my LUMIA 535 from OS Windows 8 to Windows 10.

Apart from this I would also like to know that apart from IE which browser would you prefer for my WP as I'm having problems in saving webpages. Can I also work on POWERPOINT in my WP.

siddahrthshankar535, Feb 15, 2018
  3. when will we get update 7.8 for windows phone 7.5 mango?

by the way WP Central is where l heard this first about the update coming 28th November 12 and is is from windows very own forum where l heard that Microsoft themselves have said the update is to be launched early 2013... from the middle of this year been
    waiting for the update.

saffronseta, Feb 15, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Perhaps you can post a sample of said document demonstrating the problem?

Have you tried using a different Office suite- e.g. Libre Office?

Searching for WPS Office forum doesn't seem to look very promising. There is a result, but at first glance may not be very useful.

dalchina, Feb 15, 2018
  5. Thanks very much for suggesting what appears to be a viable workaround. I opened the document in LibreOffice, edited the style I wanted to edit and saved it, and the change was accepted when I reopened the file in WPS. The downside was that a lot of the other formatting got messed up, which means quite a bit of work putting it right, but at least I seem to have something that works, which I didn't have before.

I can't upload the document because it contains personal information (it's a CV, hence the importance of formatting it well). But it has to be done in WPS rather than LibreOffice because it needs to be 100% MS Office compatible.

ricecrispies, Feb 15, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Sounds as if you've got there... which is good.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

1. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office? - Similar Threads - Where apart WPS

2. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where can I get WPS of Router from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get WPS of Router from Windows 10: I want to get WPS of my Router from Windows 10. I am trying to connect my laptop to Toshiba TV wirelessly. When I setup to do that by mirroring the message asking me to input 8 digit WPS. How to get?...
  6. WPS attachments

WPS attachments: How do I forward a received WPS attachment after amending it ? Can't find a "forward" icon/button. I only want to forward the attachment, not the email letter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wps-attachments/6279ceef-2ece-49b8-a8f6-6373dc039696
  7. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPS PIN: How can I find the WPS PIN in the Samsung xpress printer c1810w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wps-pin/ed1f4820-1251-4fd6-a4bd-6f0a3e47c231
  8. WPS to WORD

WPS to WORD: I have a new computer - Windows 10 - and I downloaded my document stuff from a flash drive-- no problem. I had always worked in Works but converted everything to Word or deleted it before transferring to the flash. However, today 1 item didn't convert and without thinking I...
  9. wps office 2019 released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wps office 2019 released: Right now I am looking at an ad ; wps office 2019 released , all tabs in one mode like browser, more details, update now. The ad is in the lower right of the screen. If this is so good why are you hiding the x out? why ? I thought I removed it a couple of weeks ago. I did. I...
  10. saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD: Hi, I've been saving documents to wps where I am able to access them to print, download to my flashdrive, etc. no problem. Then a week ago I get a message pop up that I need to store my documents on Cloud. So I save my documents to cloud, but now when I drag and drop them to...