Windows 10: Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Discus and support Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is there any kind of forum or similar support available for WPS Office? I am finding WPS's own support much too slow. My current problem, just in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ricecrispies, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Is there any kind of forum or similar support available for WPS Office? I am finding WPS's own support much too slow.

My current problem, just in case anyone has an insight, is that on one particular Writer document I cannot set the after-paragraph spacing for any style to zero. When I try to do it it instantly reverts. I can't reproduce the problem in another document, but unfortunately a lot of work has already gone into the document I am trying to alter.

:)

ricecrispies, Feb 15, 2018

2. LUMIA 535 Upgradation and questions.

Sir,

I wanted to know that how I would be able to upgrade my LUMIA 535 from OS Windows 8 to Windows 10.

Apart from this I would also like to know that apart from IE which browser would you prefer for my WP as I'm having problems in saving webpages. Can I also work on POWERPOINT in my WP.

siddahrthshankar535, Feb 15, 2018
  3. when will we get update 7.8 for windows phone 7.5 mango?

by the way WP Central is where l heard this first about the update coming 28th November 12 and is is from windows very own forum where l heard that Microsoft themselves have said the update is to be launched early 2013... from the middle of this year been
    waiting for the update.

saffronseta, Feb 15, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Perhaps you can post a sample of said document demonstrating the problem?

Have you tried using a different Office suite- e.g. Libre Office?

Searching for WPS Office forum doesn't seem to look very promising. There is a result, but at first glance may not be very useful.

dalchina, Feb 15, 2018
  5. Thanks very much for suggesting what appears to be a viable workaround. I opened the document in LibreOffice, edited the style I wanted to edit and saved it, and the change was accepted when I reopened the file in WPS. The downside was that a lot of the other formatting got messed up, which means quite a bit of work putting it right, but at least I seem to have something that works, which I didn't have before.

I can't upload the document because it contains personal information (it's a CV, hence the importance of formatting it well). But it has to be done in WPS rather than LibreOffice because it needs to be 100% MS Office compatible.

ricecrispies, Feb 15, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Sounds as if you've got there... which is good.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

1. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office? - Similar Threads - Where apart WPS

2. wps office 2019 released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wps office 2019 released: Right now I am looking at an ad ; wps office 2019 released , all tabs in one mode like browser, more details, update now. The ad is in the lower right of the screen. If this is so good why are you hiding the x out? why ? I thought I removed it a couple of weeks ago. I did. I...
  3. Conversion of disc .WPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Conversion of disc .WPS: Hi there! My Dell crashed recently and I had a disc created from the hard drive. Pictures show up, as do copied website information. The problem is letters I have written will not come up. I can pull them in word pad but it is mainly "jibberish" and what looks like computer...
  4. need wps i-one seriesnpassword for hp deskjet 2600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need wps i-one seriesnpassword for hp deskjet 2600: need wps i-one seriesnpassword for hp deskjet 2600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-wps-i-one-seriesnpassword-for-hp-deskjet-2600/a7dd96ee-8ad5-4f7a-b3cf-6d795ca8c79a
  5. WPS PIN for printer installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WPS PIN for printer installation: My canon pixma mx492 worked just fine for well over a year, but today suddenly won't connect. In my various troubleshooting I uninstalled the printer and then rebooted everything to reinstall it. The reboot of the computer involved a Windows 10 update. After this reboot an...
  6. saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD: Hi, I've been saving documents to wps where I am able to access them to print, download to my flashdrive, etc. no problem. Then a week ago I get a message pop up that I need to store my documents on Cloud. So I save my documents to cloud, but now when I drag and drop them to...
  7. Unable to open wps files

Unable to open wps files: I have a new desktop with 64 bit Windows 10. It does not have MS Works installed as my Windows 7 did. Now I am not able to open wps files I saved with old computer. This is unacceptable !! Several years of work are unavailable to me. I can not find a solution online....
  8. WPS Office Changed Global MS Office Icons - How to change them back?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WPS Office Changed Global MS Office Icons - How to change them back?: Hello All! After installing WPS Office - The Most Compatible Free Office Suite - WPS Office - I had various file associations and icons changed. No surprises there. I've manually corrected the file associations to my liking, but still have many "wrong" icons. I wish to...
  9. WPS Office crashing upon opening

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WPS Office crashing upon opening: wps crash 2.txtwps crash.txt I use the paid version of wps office on my pc regularly but for around a month now it keeps crashing. The windows wings appears and says looking for solution but no solutions found. I attatched the event log for the last occurrence. Any advise...
  10. WPS "stuck on"?

WPS "stuck on"?: I normally use the passphrase to connect my devices to routers. However I had a need to connect to a different router and WPS was the only way and it didn't work. I thought I'd try connecting to my home router using WPS instead of the passphrase by "forgetting" the...