Windows 10: Where are all the Windows themes gone?

Discus and support Where are all the Windows themes gone? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sorry for the silly question, but I just can't find where to change the colours for the taskbar, active, inactive windows, etc... 17952 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tengeezer, Aug 19, 2015.

1. tengeezer Win User

Where are all the Windows themes gone?

Sorry for the silly question, but I just can't find where to change the colours for the taskbar, active, inactive windows, etc...

:)

tengeezer, Aug 19, 2015

2. E66: Where are the themes located?

Hi all,

Want to delete a bunch of themes which I don't use, but cannot find them anywhere in one of the phone folders (memory & memory-card). Anybody knows how to get rid of them? There is no uninstall option either.

Many thanks!

mandatory---01, Aug 19, 2015
  3. E66: Where are the themes located?

Hi mandatory

Have a look at this post:/discussions/board/message?board.id=smartphones&message.id=132629#M132629

scoobyman---01, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 19, 2015
  5. tengeezer Win User
    tengeezer, Aug 22, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where are all the Windows themes gone? - Similar Threads - Where are themes

2. Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?: HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win has not been working any more.I ran Windows diagnostics but startup repair outlines" Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC"I also ran chkdsk etc. but no error has been...
  3. Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?: HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win has not been working any more.I ran Windows diagnostics but startup repair outlines" Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC"I also ran chkdsk etc. but no error has been...
  4. Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 1909 Custom Theme button is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 Custom Theme button is gone?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UAvi8tor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyt8n5/windows_10_1909_custom_theme_button_is_gone/
  6. Where have all the out-of-band-updates gone to?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where have all the out-of-band-updates gone to?: Just wondering, since a few months we don't get ANY out-of-band (or updates that fall beyond the usual Patch Tuesday) any more. It's been so quiet in my WU corner that I might wonder... is there anything still to patch or are they REALLY waiting for Patch Tuesday to arrive?...
  7. File explorer in dark theme gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer in dark theme gone!: Hello, After updating Windows to 1809 a couple weeks ago I was glad to start using File explorer dark theme. Last night I noticed that it's gone and back to the old white background theme. I can't recall what was changed, might have been a recent win update or disk cleanup...
  8. Where does Windows 10 store Themes?

in Windows 10 News
    Where does Windows 10 store Themes?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 can be customized using themes, wallpapers, and lock screen images. Just like any other wallpapers, and lock screen images, Windows 10 stores Themes in a dedicated location. They are like an archive file which stores wallpapers, pictures, effects,...
  9. themes background pictures stored where?

in Windows 10 Customization
    themes background pictures stored where?: where are the themes pictures stored in a folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/themes-background-pictures-stored-where/cd85408e-f9cb-4c36-86f6-17832fae3ab3
  10. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...