Windows 10: Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

Discus and support Where are Edge Favorites stored ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was able to import them for ie to edge but I am not sure if there are stored on the hard drive or some place else. I liked in ie that you could edit... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sjay, Jul 29, 2015.

1. sjay Win User

Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

I was able to import them for ie to edge but I am not sure if there are stored on the hard drive or some place else.
    I liked in ie that you could edit favorites directly in the folder structured. I would like to edit edge so it uses the favorites folder instead of where it seems to keep a spate copy does anybody know how the edge favorites are stored?

:)

2. Saving Favorites

No, I am looking at the Favorites tab not the Reading List. Where does Edge store the favorites if not on the C:\Users\Owners\Favorites.

BarbaraBlasch, Jul 29, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I found them at:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Favorites

ventanasguy, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Thanks , but no, that tutorial doesn't show how to display them once you have them

But I did find it, after 5 days of using Edge. Tts the "Hub" icon to the right of the Favourites icon. Why they would choose to not use the Favorites icon to show Favorites is beyond me. But at least its there in the Hub icon.

mediaman09, Aug 5, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

Right you are. I didn't even see that screen shot as it was part of the section I didn't read on how to remove a website from favorites. But sure glad the mystery is solved!

mediaman09, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

1. Where are Edge Favorites stored ? - Similar Threads - Where are Edge

2. favorites on Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    favorites on Edge: Can I make Edge openwith a verticcal favorites list similar to the way IE has been doing mit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-on-edge/d2a18a59-581e-4e1b-9e51-6f64a533d3c3
  3. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  4. Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge: Windows 10 v. 21H1 Every site I visit states the following: You'll find the Microsoft Edge (Chromium) bookmarks/favourites over here: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Bookmarks ("Bookmarks" is the actual file). All is great until I get to...
  5. EDGE Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    EDGE Favorites: How do you SORT the favorites? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-favorites/05bcaa2d-4440-450c-8012-506287f63127
  6. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  7. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Favorites: How do you change the width of the Favorites Side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-favorites/7d3ac0b7-4fb5-4364-a313-2804ea3e431f
  8. Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items: Where does Edge store the Favorites Bar items. I'd like to be able to back it up. James 91327
  9. Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is Edge Favorites stored again?: I used to know this, but I don't remember anymore. 81515
  10. Where Does Edge Store Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Where Does Edge Store Favorites: Where Does Edge Store Favorites. James 34442

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are favorites stored in edge

2. where are edge favorites stored

3. where are edge favorites stored windows 10

4. where is edge favorites stored,
  5. where are the favorites stored in edge,
  6. where are edge bookmarks kept,
  7. favorites on edge where,
  8. edge where are favorites stored 2019,
  9. where are favorites store edge & ver 1909 Win 10,
  10. where are favorites stored for Edge,
  11. where is edge favorites stored in win 10,