Windows 10: where are my pictures?

Discus and support where are my pictures? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *Mad It loads this tiny cloud thingy, double click on the message, still no picture, I have to REPLY to be able to see it, that just ain't right! I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rouxby, Mar 25, 2016.

1. rouxby Win User

where are my pictures?

*Mad It loads this tiny cloud thingy, double click on the message, still no picture, I have to REPLY to be able to see it, that just ain't right! I tried to look on the help screen, nothing there, I cannot even find the setting for how often I would like it to check my mail., but that is a whole other issue. Thank you, if anyone can help

:)

rouxby, Mar 25, 2016

2. Where are my files?

Noticed none of my personal files were in This PC after all updates from Windows. I reverted to a previous build and there it all was again. Hope that helps someone.

Where are my files, Mar 25, 2016
  3. where is my music? where are my documents? they are not showing in either folder (music or doucments).

Hello Ray,

Thank you for getting back to us with any update.

Usually you can see missing files in Windows.old. However you try to search and failed to find them. Try the below steps and see if it helps you.

* Go to ThisPC,

* When you're on ThisPC, you will find search bar
    on top right of the window. Enter the names of the file which you seen missing. Like music or document files name into the search space.

* Wait till the search completes. If it brings up the missing files, then right click on the file and select
    Open file location. This another way to find the missing files.

Note: Click and expand
    View ribbon on top of the menu and select Hidden items
    check box before you start search.

If it doesn't bring up the files, then it is clear that the files are unavailable on your PC.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

where are my pictures?

1. where are my pictures? - Similar Threads - where are pictures

2. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  3. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  4. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  5. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Where are my pictures and documents???

Where are my pictures and documents???: I reinstalled Win 10 because of an intractable problem with cookies and passwords being erased by an unknown cause. Now I cannot find my pictures and documents. Only a fraction went onto Onedrive. There were on file location on disk C:. Where are they???...
  7. Where are my imported pictures

Where are my imported pictures: I've tried to import pictures from my iphone to my PC, three times. It says it is complete but I can't find them after import. They are not in any picture files, not in downloads, they disappear. I even tried to import them to a named file and it was empty. Where did they...
  8. Where's 'My Pictures'?

Where's 'My Pictures'?: Recently had Win 10 installed on what was my Win 7 machine. I can't find 'My Pictures' folder! I had quite a few in there. Can I find that folder now, or enable it again?...
  9. Where are my pictures??

Where are my pictures??: I'm trying to upload my photos to Snapfish to make a calendar, but when I go to upload them, they are not on my computer. How do I get my photos off of Microsoft photos? Plus when I go to the albums I created in Microsoft photos, they just shut down the program when I try to...
  10. where are my pictures?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where are my pictures?: I've taken my photos With an iPhone Over the years . They are all supposed to magically Go to one place , I guess the Icloud . I find bits and pieces In lots of places but not all of them in one place . Also They are always pre-sorted due too EXIF or something . I'm old...