Windows 10: Where are recent certain items/pictures located?

Discus and support Where are recent certain items/pictures located? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For example say i name picture justin2. When i type this in start, it would show lot of pictures like justin2, justin 3 etc as i named lot of pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Where are recent certain items/pictures located?

For example say i name picture justin2. When i type this in start, it would show lot of pictures like justin2, justin 3 etc as i named lot of pictures that. So when i click on it, it opens up in paint. These are pictures i took screenshots of in my computer. Where can i find the location of these files on my computer? When i right click, shouldnt there be an option to show which folder or place they are located in? I cannot find any of this.

Also in recent items when you click on start, how do you delete certain documents or pictures where you dont want them showing or appearing?

:)

paulyjustin, Mar 5, 2018

2. Keyboard lag after Windows update

Hello,

I *think* the most recent update has fixed this. It doesn't seem to happen anymore after the last Windows 10 quality update.

Perhaps this item? "Improves and reduces conditions where certain Bluetooth keyboards drop keys during reconnection scenarios."

February 13, 2018—KB4074588 (OS Build 16299.248)

petermenadue, Mar 5, 2018
  3. Downloading photos from I Phone 6S+

Computer seems to recognize my I-Phone. says it has already downloaded the new items from my phone. BUt when I go to where my pictures used to be downloaded all my recent photos and downloads are not included.

How do I determine where on my PC Windows 10 is now downloading my pictures?

How do I then consolidate them to one place??

How do I reset the computer so I can find future downloaded pictures?

CharlesSachsel, Mar 5, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Where are recent certain items/pictures located?

Rt click the found item, hopefully you will see Open File Location & Copy Full Path.

I don't know of any way to exclude particular items being included in the recent items list.

I guess you mean in the Search box?

dalchina, Mar 5, 2018
  5. Steve C Win User
    My recent items are here C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent

Steve C, Mar 6, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where are recent certain items/pictures located?

1. Where are recent certain items/pictures located? - Similar Threads - Where are recent

2. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...: its ridiculous how difficult it is to get support...I have a user who's receiving the above error and i've been unable to fix it. I deleted the downloads folder, rebooted, recreated it but nothing has worked. I know others have had this issue, can someone from Microsoft shoot...
  3. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...: its ridiculous how difficult it is to get support...I have a user who's receiving the above error and i've been unable to fix it. I deleted the downloads folder, rebooted, recreated it but nothing has worked. I know others have had this issue, can someone from Microsoft shoot...
  4. where are the videos and pictures of the camera app stored or located on the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are the videos and pictures of the camera app stored or located on the system: where are the videos and pictures of the camera app stored or located on the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-videos-and-pictures-of-the-camera/00affa87-57ca-4acc-a78a-c5f25643697e
  5. Where are pictures located on former main partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are pictures located on former main partition?: Recently I installed an SSD and redownloaded Windows on it. Although I still have Windows on my hard drive, I do not know where I would find the pictures which under normal circumstances would easily be found in the "Pictures" folder. Where would I find the pictures in the...
  6. Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?: I recently read an article from Microsoft explaining where are THEIR default Lock Screen pictures located a folder named Assets I believe. Apart from the fact that in that folder there were no wallpapers but game thumbnails, I couldn't find MY custom/personalized pictures....
  7. location of item scanned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    location of item scanned: where does Windows 10 send scans to. I have searched pictures Jpeg and documents can't find the scan I have done today anywhere. On Windows 7 the scan always came up on the screen immediately....
  8. Search returns a shortcut that has no location, not in recent items folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search returns a shortcut that has no location, not in recent items folder: Hi, I did a search of my C drive, and it returned an entry with a name of course, but a blank location and folder. Hmmm. On right clicking it and checking properties, it says it is an "Internet shortcut". The only other information on the properties window is an "Internet...
  9. Where are the Background pictures located?

Where are the Background pictures located?: I went to settings / personalization / background and browsed to change my background picture to one that I had on my hard drive. I was not satisfied so I went back to settings / personalization / background. The original picture that I wanted, was no longer there. [img]...
  10. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427