Windows 10: Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Discus and support Where are the lock screen pictures located? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrRandomMan, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas?

:)

MrRandomMan, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 lockscreen issue, anniversary update; black screen

I have the same issue ever since the anniversary update. When the screen is locked it's black. If I hit a key to login, the picture that is SUPPOSED to be on the lock screen, shows up. I fixed it by going into the lockscreen settings and turning OFF the
    "show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen". Go figure. Now when it's locked the picture shows. When I go to login, it changes to a blue background but at least my lock screen picture is there where it's supposed to be.

UnBleemelable, Aug 10, 2015
  3. SMings Win User
    Windows 10 Lock screen picture's name and photographer information.

Sometimes I just want to know what is the picture displayed on the lock screen? Like on desktop, where I can click the (I) icon for more info. How can I find that info for the lock screen picture?

SMings, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Where are the lock screen pictures located?

1. Where are the lock screen pictures located? - Similar Threads - Where are lock

2. Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?: I recently read an article from Microsoft explaining where are THEIR default Lock Screen pictures located a folder named Assets I believe. Apart from the fact that in that folder there were no wallpapers but game thumbnails, I couldn't find MY custom/personalized pictures....
  3. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  4. lock screen picture

lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  5. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

where do you find the location of the lock screen photos: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-the-location-of-the-lock-screen/ac49c308-d1fc-4202-852a-4f97c774e07c
  6. Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location

Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location: When I want to give or sell my computer to another person, how do I delete or remove the pictures that have been selected in the past for my lock screen and/or display screen wallpaper? I remove the folder I got them from, but they still show up if I go to Settings,...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location

Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location: [IMG]Hello, Can anyone please advise which city/place this picture was taken at? Windows 10 updated and I cannot find the picture in my app data anymore. Thank you....
  8. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have windows 10 home edition I turned on windows spot light it comes on for a second and then that rocky cave beach seen pops up so I went to c:/windows/web/screen and found the default lock screen pictures and took control of that folder/file and went into that cave...
  9. Where are the Background pictures located?

Where are the Background pictures located?: I went to settings / personalization / background and browsed to change my background picture to one that I had on my hard drive. I was not satisfied so I went back to settings / personalization / background. The original picture that I wanted, was no longer there. [img]...
  10. Lock screen picture

Lock screen picture: I have a desktop and laptop, both are Windows 10 Pro, both are version 1607 and both are build version 14393.222 and both are fully updated. So why are the lock screens showing different pictures? On the laptop is show a nice Fall picture and on my desktop is showing some...