Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

Discus and support Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnmcvirgo, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:03 AM.

1. johnmcvirgo Win User

I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I can't find the photo. I've looked in the pictures folder and the folder where the video was stored, but nothing is there.

Thanks

John McVirgo

:)

2. lolcocks Win User

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

3. Adar4444 Win User
    Where from does MS ‘Photos’ takes pictures and videos taken by iPhone ?

Hi,

• On my Desktop PC Windows 10 OS is installed.

• My cellular phone is Apple iPhone 6s.

• I photographed on it thousands of pictures and videos.

• By mistake, after purchasing the iPhone, I didn’t change the default settings:

‘Settings’ > ‘Photos and Camera’ > ~ Improve the performance of storage in the iPhone

• To be:

‘Settings’ > ‘Photos and Camera’ > ~ Upload and keep the original files

• The result is:

• Pictures and Videos are kept in the original size / volume on Apple’s iCloud.

• Pictures and Videos are compressed
        by the iPhone OS – on the phone itself (iOS 10.2.1).

• That is for the purpose of saving memory usage.

• Now I would like to backup all taken by the iPhone on to my MS PC

= in the original, full size !

• On my MS PC I see the ‘Photos’ application that is included in Windows 10.

• I don’t know that application and I never used it.

• Lately I noticed that in the Photos tile, located in the Start-Up menu, Photos located in the PC hard drive and also others, taken by the iPhone, appear automatically !!!

• Opening the ‘Photos’ application >>> a mix of the above is seen.

• I don’t remember that I changed any relevant settings while installing Windows 10 OS.

• Also: I didn’t ever Installed or Connect my PC to MS OneDrive.

• >>> How can I know from where the pictures are taken into ‘Photos’ ??? !!!

• Directly from the iPhone = Compressed, or

• From the Apple iCloud = with the original’ full size

• >>> Where and how can I set definitions / settings about the sources that ‘Photos’ will use to get pictures and videos ?

• >>> Is the idea to back up iPhone stuff to MS PC hard drive using ‘MS Photos’ a good one – or you suggest a better way ?

Many Thanks,

Adar.

Friday, 9 June 2017, 16:45

File: Learning-MS-Photos-02.docx

4. syedRashidul1983 Win User

Unable to view photos or videos taken by my phone's camera

My photos or videos even taken by mobile ca.era are not opening,what to do now

*** Moderator's note: Modified title from "problem" to "Unable to view photos or videos taken by my phone's camera" ***

syedRashidul1983, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:05 AM
Thema:

1. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame? - Similar Threads - Where are photos

2. Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?: I've just started using Onedrive and I have a question. I still have photos in the computer's Pictures Album as well as in the Onedrive Pictures album. That seems to be taking up a lot of hard drive space. Can I delete the photos in the computer library's picture album?...
  3. Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?: Hi there :) I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data? In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day. Thanks in advance ;)...
  4. Where to check a system supported frequency of a R.A.M. ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to check a system supported frequency of a R.A.M. ?: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-to-check-a-system-supported-frequency-of-a/944ed807-c2b3-4695-8cbc-73a814041f59
  5. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  6. extra large photo icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    extra large photo icons too small: Hello. The "extra large" photo icons used to be quite large....now, they are barely larger than the "large" photo icon size. I have read multiple blogs/discussions about this issue, but have not seen any resolutions. Does anyone know how to make the extra large icons...
  7. Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no titles in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  8. cannot download apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777
  9. How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies

How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies: How do I change the paper type in Microsoft photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-change-the-paper-type-in-microsoft-photos/36beb618-c994-47b8-9fe1-af2d8e46b498
  10. videos zoomed in

videos zoomed in: Most of the videos I try to watch on my laptop look zoomed in. And it's not that I did it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/videos-zoomed-in/7e38f0fc-348e-4c05-99ff-a7ef27feb556