Windows 10: Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

Discus and support Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnmcvirgo, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I can't find the photo. I've looked in the pictures folder and the folder where the video was stored, but nothing is there.

Thanks

John McVirgo

:)

johnmcvirgo, Aug 10, 2018
  2. lolcocks Win User

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Adar4444 Win User
    Where from does MS ‘Photos’ takes pictures and videos taken by iPhone ?

Hi,

• On my Desktop PC Windows 10 OS is installed.

• My cellular phone is Apple iPhone 6s.

• I photographed on it thousands of pictures and videos.

• By mistake, after purchasing the iPhone, I didn’t change the default settings:

‘Settings’ > ‘Photos and Camera’ > ~ Improve the performance of storage in the iPhone

• To be:

‘Settings’ > ‘Photos and Camera’ > ~ Upload and keep the original files

• The result is:

• Pictures and Videos are kept in the original size / volume on Apple’s iCloud.

• Pictures and Videos are compressed
        by the iPhone OS – on the phone itself (iOS 10.2.1).

• That is for the purpose of saving memory usage.

• Now I would like to backup all taken by the iPhone on to my MS PC

= in the original, full size !

• On my MS PC I see the ‘Photos’ application that is included in Windows 10.

• I don’t know that application and I never used it.

• Lately I noticed that in the Photos tile, located in the Start-Up menu, Photos located in the PC hard drive and also others, taken by the iPhone, appear automatically !!!

• Opening the ‘Photos’ application >>> a mix of the above is seen.

• I don’t remember that I changed any relevant settings while installing Windows 10 OS.

• Also: I didn’t ever Installed or Connect my PC to MS OneDrive.

• >>> How can I know from where the pictures are taken into ‘Photos’ ??? !!!

• Directly from the iPhone = Compressed, or

• From the Apple iCloud = with the original’ full size

• >>> Where and how can I set definitions / settings about the sources that ‘Photos’ will use to get pictures and videos ?

• >>> Is the idea to back up iPhone stuff to MS PC hard drive using ‘MS Photos’ a good one – or you suggest a better way ?

Many Thanks,

Adar.

Friday, 9 June 2017, 16:45

File: Learning-MS-Photos-02.docx

Adar4444, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

Unable to view photos or videos taken by my phone's camera

My photos or videos even taken by mobile ca.era are not opening,what to do now

*** Moderator's note: Modified title from "problem" to "Unable to view photos or videos taken by my phone's camera" ***

syedRashidul1983, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

1. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame? - Similar Threads - Where are photos

2. Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...: I have an issue with videos not sorting chronologically as to date taken in Windows 11 Photo App. Photos all sort properly by date taken. Today I exported some old videos and photos from Apple's Photo Library app onto a flash drive and then imported into Windows app, using...
  3. Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...: I have an issue with videos not sorting chronologically as to date taken in Windows 11 Photo App. Photos all sort properly by date taken. Today I exported some old videos and photos from Apple's Photo Library app onto a flash drive and then imported into Windows app, using...
  4. Where are the video projects stored?

Where are the video projects stored?: Making a video project, and it appears as if the files for that is not that easy to be found on the hard-drive. I want to exchange the actual projects with others, but two things seems to be off.... I can not locate the project file on the hard-drive. - Really want to get...
  5. Where does the Photos App store Video Projects

Where does the Photos App store Video Projects: I am trying to get information from a Video project, specifically, where the photos used in it are located. When I create a project, it is clearly saving a lot of information, if only as a json or xml file. Where is it?...
  6. Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?: I would like to know in a simple fashion, how i find out the location of the photos taken for my desktop screensaver. The equivalent one at my work tells you onscreen !...
  7. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  8. Why doesn’t it show where my video project is stored in photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn’t it show where my video project is stored in photos: Exported both small and medium project and it provides a counter showing percent complete, gets ro 100% but doesn show where project is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-show-where-my-video-project-is/e35e8d88-8730-43ac-9d62-cde2ca86ee7f"
  9. Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at?

Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at?: Could someone please tell me when using photos with the new 3D effects, where is that video stored and can it be used as wallpaper or a screensaver (with the 3D effect)?...
  10. Where was this photo taken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where was this photo taken?: My corporate issued laptop must have some restrictions so the info icon is not showing up. Can anyone tell where this photo is from? Thanks [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/where-was-this-photo-taken/254880ff-ba3e-447f-b477-3b209d8d56b5